Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her YouTube video of their holiday and at one point in the background you can hear Woody saying “are you going to get your tattoo daddy?” Don’t tell me he went on holiday and came back with that R tattoo 😬😳
yes, the big chav went and got it on holiday 😩😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those poor chicks don’t stand a chance in her care. At least keep them all somewhere safe away from other birds 🦅 etc ffs. She actually makes me so mad 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
if she doesn't leave today seems tattle have got through to the correct gifter and it's game over 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yes, the big chav went and got it on holiday 😩😩🤣🤣
He really does put the dumb into Dumb and Dumber doesn’t he?
Going into the gym (pretending to workout) all the time taking steroids to make himself look less effeminate - it ain’t working son??
Then the chavvy tattoo…. Penance for playing away obvs… soon have that puny body covered in “R” tats mate at this rate….. knobsplash!!!! she’s playing you big time…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to say- is it ok for chickens and chicks just to be wandering around? Surely there’s some risk of foxes / other animals 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Maybe she's going back to the same place in Kos and filming it properly the restruants, entertainment ect for her channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched her YouTube video of their holiday and at one point in the background you can hear Woody saying “are you going to get your tattoo daddy?” Don’t tell me he went on holiday and came back with that R tattoo 😬😳
This is the same man who has his own name tattooed 😂😂 I have no idea why he needs Rebecca’s name and her initial though?!

A hawk or a larger bird will eat those chicks, no problem 😐
Or the dogs 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Useless!!!! instagrammer
Keeps showing the SAME THING
Deluded Cretin
Get in the...bin

Reactions: 10
Now how classy is LJC to beggy! Her holiday snaps so far are lovely!! All of beggys where AWFUL

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn't that something a 15 year old would do back in the day with zebo ink ..so immature

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is the chickens will continuously reproduce with the cockerel. Whats she going to do if all them chicks are cockerels? Or are they just wild? Shes such a responsible pet owner letting her chickens reproduce continuously and her kitten have kittens 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.