Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason a man that far into an engagement gets R tattooed on his ring finger is because he’s been playing away

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I just can’t with this twit anymore. Does she think her hat and trousers match with the jumper because it says orange and she likes to combine the two hideous colours together? Going back to Johnny and Amber threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only reason a man that far into an engagement gets R tattooed on his ring finger is because he’s been playing away
don’t be silly, no one on this earth would want Steve apart from Rebecca. Plus do they ever leave each other sides? They drive to the gym, nail shop, hairdresser and school run together - complete pair of bums 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
don’t be silly, no one on this earth would want Steve apart from Rebecca. Plus do they ever leave each other sides? They drive to the gym, nail shop, hairdresser and school run together - complete pair of bums 🤣
Reminds me of this time my father was trying to wind my mother up, saying he was going out on the town, getting all done up in a posh shirt and loads of aftershave, trying to make her jealous....

My mother looked him dead in the eye and said completely straight faced;

"well, some women will take anything won't they?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Might it be the Disney parks U.K. tripthat others blaggers have been going onto this week?

Reactions: 3
So it’s Wednesday and she has not left yet… so unless it’s a short trip the kids will be out of school again. Honestly, it think it’s despicable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So it’s Wednesday and she has not left yet… so unless it’s a short trip the kids will be out of school again. Honestly, it think it’s despicable.
With all the cancellations I've seen going around on tik tok, she'd be lucky flying anywhere.

Reactions: 12
Let’s face it Beaver is hardly a catch. He’s quite literally long in the tooth, has roid moobs, is so pink he matches Becky’s new bucket hat and has a voice like Frank Spencer 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I just watched her YouTube video of their holiday and at one point in the background you can hear Woody saying “are you going to get your tattoo daddy?” Don’t tell me he went on holiday and came back with that R tattoo 😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.