Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattoo on his wedding finger indicates to me there going off for a cheap wedding abroad
Maybe even just them 2, so they are all Hobsons before baby arrives.
Hes prob's been forced into it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Don't you have to give notice before you get married and it's so many days in advance, I can't imagine her being able to have kept her trap shut organising all the hoop jumping weeks ago?

Unless it's just a meaningless ceremony without legality for the gram of course, that would suit the Hobson family

Reactions: 11
Don't you have to give notice before you get married and it's so many days in advance, I can't imagine her being able to have kept her trap shut organising all the hoop jumping weeks ago?

Unless it's just a meaningless ceremony without legality for the gram of course, that would suit the Hobson family
In the UK you do yeah, they would have had to have gone to the registrar a month prior to getting married to give notice etc.

I don’t think they are getting married. It’s too much like hard work for them to get it organised. Plus, Steve has no intention of ever marrying her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the UK you do yeah, they would have had to have gone to the registrar a month prior to getting married to give notice etc.

I don’t think they are getting married. It’s too much like hard work for them to get it organised. Plus, Steve has no intention of ever marrying her.
Yeah I don’t think they’re getting married - no way would she do it quietly! She’d want ALLLLLL the content!
There’s a few hoodies being packed etc I notice but also shorts etc so not sure where they’re going? I doubt it’s Dubai somehow.

Reactions: 5
Hoodies 😯, you wouldn't need them at this of year unless it's Scotland or Northern Ireland she's going to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is probably why he's got the chavy tattoo instead of a wedding ring because they can't afford a wedding and he doesn't want to marry it

I kind of wish they would have a wedding that would be Tattle gold we'd get through a thread an hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon they're going to Spain just. Big beggy doesn't belong in Dubai. Nor does beaver actually, they're a pair of wannabes, they'd be the laughing stock of the place. Ugly cunts

Reactions: 14
Hoodies 😯, you wouldn't need them at this of year unless it's Scotland or Northern Ireland she's going to lol
She wouldn’t class anywhere in the UK as a holiday. She’s the kind of person who doesn’t think it’s a holiday unless it’s abroad and warm weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s absolute chaos at airports I hope she can’t go 🙊🙊🙊 and that tattoo is awful, why is so big? CHAAAAV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's a fkn court letter they are needing from the council with Alfie going to be removed from school again

Reactions: 19
There’s absolute chaos at airports I hope she can’t go 🙊🙊🙊 and that tattoo is awful, why is so big? CHAAAAV
It’s defo something you’re forced into. My partner would never say ‘shall I go get a tattoo with your initial on’ 🤨 and I’d never want him to because if I was actually to marry him, his wedding ring would be on so why would I need to? I trust my partner enough to not need to prove my ownership of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In Kos it’s 29 during the day, last night was the first night we saw people wearing hoodies as the wind picked up, it wasn’t cold (about 22) but feels cold after being in the heat - I had a denim shirt on. So it could still be somewhere in Spain or Greece.

Reactions: 2
Just curious, what logic is making everyone think they're going to get married?

Would it have not made more sense for them to do that on the holiday they've just been on? Rather than having a separate holiday the day after they got back.... they clearly don't have two pennies to rub together so why would they give themselves extra expense?

Also, I don't think Steve would have got that tattoo if he was getting married two days later, surely the tattoo would be sore when bogtrotter put the ring on him during the ceremony and he wouldn't have been able to wear a wedding ring for what? 2 weeks after whilst it healed?

They're never getting married as far as I'm concerned . Steve does these sort of things when he's wanting to stifle any marriage talk.. 2020 wedding cancelled, but the Rebecca tit tattoo appears..... NYE 2021 big begs says it's her new years wish to get married this year, S necklace appears as a gift from Steve and a few mere weeks later "she's in no rush to get married" she says, May 21, Rebecca says "they've been talking about doing their wedding in skiathos" - (remember when about a year before she trapped Steve she said re baby number 3 "he's been talking about it more surrrr hurrrpfullehhh" TLDR Steve wasn't "talking about it more" or coming round to the idea despite what she claimed) - so I think we can safely assume "they" haven't been talking about any wedding whatsoever, rebeggars set her heart on a skiathos destination wedding, yet again Steve doesn't want to, so out come the token gestures to shut her up for a while 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s going to love all of this speculating about where she’s going on her freebie

Reactions: 14
I think it's wild we are even considering she could be gifted a holiday to Florida or Dubai. The woman is an absolute state. She's a desperate, tragic, mess. She's not easy on the eye and neither is her family (apart from Woody 🥰 ), she has no fashion sense or aesthetic or anything that makes her attractive, her page has no continued aesthetic either and her home is absolutely disgusting. Her reels are absolutely pathetic, embarrassing, and cringeworthy, and she can barely string a sentence together when creating an ad. If she really has been gifted a holiday, anywhere, it really speaks volumes for the company gifting her and for the society we live in.
Glad you’ve said this I was presuming she had said she had been gifted a holiday as I’m blocked so was going on everyone’s posts but definately a wild card if it’s Disney or Dubai If she has it got to be a caravan type holiday in this country and then they must be scraping the barrel picking her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They're not getting married, don't most countries stipulate that you have to spend a certain amount of time there immediately before the wedding? Usually a few weeks. Plus so many hoops to jump through in terms of paperwork and ensuring it's all legal. That kind of organisation is beyond those simpletons.

The ring finger tattoo is just another thing to placate Beggy and make sure she pipes down about wedding chat.

Plus no WAY would she have been planning a wedding without sharing every step along the way. She went trying on dresses for a vlog when they didnt even have a wedding booked if I recall 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.