Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R for …. (I’ve been caught out so need a stamp for nights out)

When he calls here ellie 😂😂😂😂

Howling !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was only thinking Florida as the lovely couple @coleandabbie have just arrived in the US. They genuinely love their kids and at least will make a decent vlog etc... Wether any of these 'influencers' actually deserve a free holiday is another story ....
Cole and Abbie are NOT a lovely couple!

Reactions: 15
I hope it’s not Florida! I’m here now & got another 2 weeks to go yet. Anyway she wouldn’t cope, it’s absolutely scorching here & really humid. We come every year (apart from while covid didn’t allow it) and she wouldn’t enjoy it because the attention wouldn’t be on her. It’s an amazing place & we came here on our honeymoon, but if you bring children with you, the whole holiday is centred around them. That’s why she will hate it, because she will have to do child friendly things rather than just getting her arse crack out at every opportunity.

Not sure if it’s been said because I haven’t been watching her or reading here for a few days (because I put my phone away for the majority of the time when I’m on holiday Begs, try it!), but does anyone think this next ‘holiday’ they’re going away to get married?
We go every year too! 🤞🏼 October and then august next year. (That’ll soon bleeping stop if this dick gets it gifted) I do love the idea of walking past tattlers in the parks keeping an eye on influencers in the wild🤣

Reactions: 5
The Willis home husband got this tattoo when they got married (her name is Rey) his seems to look quite tasteful and subtle (some how) she has literally copied it as I know they were more ‘friends’ when she got married a few years ago. Beavers is a tit pound shop version however yet again

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she got the fat stain out of Alfie's tee shirt 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Keep your eyes peeled guys 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title. Suggestion
Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy.
No I’m sorry. But I get holidays kids get spoilt a little more than usual. But this child has both but doughnuts and chocolate for breakfast and a hot chocolate also. When he clearly already needs the dentist 😭 please stop feeling the need to post all over social media DRAGGING your kids out of school just to do absolutely nothing but mess up his health plus teaching them NOTHING apart from watch daddeh film meh swimming so we can post my arse everywhere and get another free holideh to damage your health and education further alfeh! 😘 makes me RageView attachment 1306494
I literally thought the same thing or at least put abit of fruit on there too.

Oh he's been caught eyeing up the ladies in Kos!
Collateral damage😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Being an influencer is a job and like all jobs you need certain skills….. good communication, writing, being able to convince through authenticity, photography, editing, social media savvy, research etc. Becky has none of these. If this is a #gifted #ad holiday, nobody should be jealous …. she already looks manic as she knows she is completely out of her depth!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's wild we are even considering she could be gifted a holiday to Florida or Dubai. The woman is an absolute state. She's a desperate, tragic, mess. She's not easy on the eye and neither is her family (apart from Woody 🥰 ), she has no fashion sense or aesthetic or anything that makes her attractive, her page has no continued aesthetic either and her home is absolutely disgusting. Her reels are absolutely pathetic, embarrassing, and cringeworthy, and she can barely string a sentence together when creating an ad. If she really has been gifted a holiday, anywhere, it really speaks volumes for the company gifting her and for the society we live in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Off topic slightly but I was standing behind a woman in a shop the other day and she had that fake Chloe tote. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen it on here! Also made think her other "labels" were fake.

I don't think I have ever seen anything so cheesy 🤮 ..the R will just be to shut her up and hold the wedding talk off for another 9 year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the hell is she letting Alfie walk backwards towards the top of the stairs

• Wow
I don’t think they will get married (ever) this holiday, she wants Romy there all in her frilly dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Being an influencer is a job and like all jobs you need certain skills….. good communication, writing, being able to convince through authenticity, photography, editing, social media savvy, research etc. Becky has none of these. If this is a #gifted #ad holiday, nobody should be jealous …. she already looks manic as she knows she is completely out of her depth!!!!!
I don’t follow but came across this thread and so keep popping over to her Insta to look as I find her hilarious! Her verbal communication, grammar, spelling and general lack of taste and awareness is atrocious.

So my question is how did she gain such a big following? What type of people are her followers? Aspirational chavs?

There are so many good and genuine accounts on Instagram, yet they have significantly smaller following. I’m just really confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow but came across this thread and so keep popping over to her Insta to look as I find her hilarious! Her verbal communication, grammar, spelling and general lack of taste and awareness is atrocious.

So my question is how did she gain such a big following? What type of people are her followers? Aspirational chavs?

There are so many good and genuine accounts on Instagram, yet they have significantly smaller following. I’m just really confused.
They are bought and paid for in their thousands.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.