Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from West Yorkshire like Rebecca and I can confirm that we always call trousers pants!! I'd never heard underwear being referred to as pants until I was an adult! We call them "underpants" i.e. under the pants!!

Reactions: 11
I truly think bec and 2ss have been handed everything they currently have on a plate. 2ss was paid well over the odds from his dad for over a decade and becs latched on at 19 with the perfect excuse to never work again (cue Alfie). All the money/house/ holidays ect were originally what had people interested as it was intriguing to see someone so young, appear to be doing so well. At first she was quite relatable and 2ss was never seen, now the money has gone, they have stagnated. A person is a sum of its parts- and these 2 are lazy, boring and incredibly stupid. 2ss has no job- and it must have come as a shock that in the real world he doesn’t add upto much. It’s about time these two start to live like everyone else- IN THE REAL WORLD. They are like an annoying egotistical chav fam that’s pretending to be something they are not- and unfortunely it will all come crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That family selfie she's posted it's her 2SS and the favourite child all together at the front and little Woody peeping over the back behind them all. I'm sure its not but it looks like thay just remembered he was there!
My exact thoughts. Little Woody only seems to get attention if Alfie isn't around. I understand why she favours Alfie, after all once she became pregnant with him she had landed herself a meal ticket, the one way she could cling onto Steve. I don't understand why Steve does it though. I don't agree with favouring one child over the other

These day in the staged life’s are so bleeping boring.
I bet it took them about three hours to leave the house!
Right Steve you film meh walking to car...andddd stop. Now film meh putting little woodeh in car seat...Okay now Steve you get out car and walk up path..nooooo shut gate behind you so you can film meh opening it silleh! Ahh bugger it Steve, just take handbrake off car and let kids roll off so it looks like your still driving...
And don’t forget the acoustic sad song over it.
His Instagram posts are becoming increasingly like hers. Endless videos of rabbits in the garden or clips of the weather.

I've never noticed that her bellybutton is pierced. Also if my partner made comments like that, not only would I be annoyed I'm sure his siblings would say something. But my partner wouldn't be so crude because he respects me. Steve doesn't show her respect, his comments objectify her

Elleh is starting to give livingthemummylife a run for her money now with all the Dr's visits! Stop abusing the system!
It's the only way she can get attention and sympathy. I know she constantly goes on about how happy she is, but I genuinely think she's very lonely and unhappy

Why does she always acknowledge him when he puts sleezy things like that? This is her job, if you worked in an office/shop you wouldn’t talk about that sort of thing in front of all your customers as it’s not professional in the slightest yet she seems to think it’s ok. She should be removing them comments and telling him to stop. It’s like when he posted the 👌🏼👈🏼 The other day and she replied back laughing 🙄
She strikes me as the kind of girl who is happy to be objectified if it gets her attention. Very little confidence or self respect

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
All I see is a young woman ruining herself to keep her man happy. I think once upon a time she was confident and body positive however now she is a shell of her former self. I don’t think she should marry anyone who makes her feel like she has to change just for him to love her.

She’s going out for dinner with her mum (and the boys by the looks of it). You reckon Steve’s off down the pub for the night?

Reactions: 7
It seems like she confuses attention with love. If Steve truly loved and respected her he would never publicly say things like that. They seem like they're stuck in a teenage relationship.

Reactions: 19
All I see is a young woman ruining herself to keep her man happy. I think once upon a time she was confident and body positive however now she is a shell of her former self. I don’t think she should marry anyone who makes her feel like she has to change just for him to love her.
I get the vibe she feels pressured to look glam and made up to keep Steve happy as he does like and follow lots of other girls on Instagram I think she feels like she has to keep herself done up to please him, also the bedroom habits I can’t help but feel she just wants to please him wether she wants to or not Bcos she’s scared of him going elsewhere! All the crude comments and touches are always one sided🧐

Reactions: 7
It seems like she confuses attention with love. If Steve truly loved and respected her he would never publicly say things like that. They seem like they're stuck in a teenage relationship.
I remember being told once, girls play at sex for love and boys play at love for sex. I think Reb seems to fit in to that.

Reactions: 12
Yes very much but he was mid/late twenties when they got together so that should have been a warning sign for her. He's still never changed!

Reactions: 3
How many times does one have to drone on about being body confident. Those who shout the loudest and all that. She’s ran out of something else to film, so she’s regurgitating the same old shite 🙄😴

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ what an absolute dick she looks in her latest post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s with her eyes being shut in 2 of the pics? Why do all her pics about being happy and loving her life only involve her??? She’s self obsessed to the point of no return!

• Heart
Just imagine going on a day out with them. ..... Lets stop the car so we can set up the camera to see us driving towards and away down the road .... Get out ... Get the camera ... Stop again 800 yards down the road to record a clip and so on. Their children must just be on the edge of their seat with excitement having these two for parents

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just imagine going on a day out with them. ..... Lets stop the car so we can set up the camera to see us driving towards and away down the road .... Get out ... Get the camera ... Stop again 800 yards down the road to record a clip and so on. Their children must just be on the edge of their seat with excitement having these two for parents
Haha I always think this too- in the DITL video set camera down, film walking, run back for camera, walk again, set camera down, film walking, run back to get it- and so on and so on. duck that for a game of soldiers!

Jesus Christ what an absolute dick she looks in her latest post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s with her eyes being shut in 2 of the pics? Why do all her pics about being happy and loving her life only involve her??? She’s self obsessed to the point of no return!
I bleeping hate those dicky posts she puts up of her sitting posing on a wall with fields in the background. Cringe cringe cringe 🤢 if she was a chocolate bar she’d eat herself 🙄 and no I don’t want to swipe up for that dress because it’s bleeping shite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely. She honestly reminds me of myself at 15 - so, so naive and thinking attention and objectification equates love.

Steve hasn't grown up since he was 14. The comments are just baffling for a 30 (not sure how old he is?!) year old. It's like he is trying to prove something and so he has to have everyone know they have loads of sex. Who gives a duck, so do thousands of other people 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.