Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in my opinion i’ve always thought that the blonde was what steve prefers and she wants to please him
She’d be better off buying him a blow up doll or one of those fake vaginas that you get in Ann Summers. He just uses her like a piece of meat. He’s vile.

Reactions: 13
Elleh is starting to give livingthemummylife a run for her money now with all the Dr's visits! Stop abusing the system!

Reactions: 7
I don’t see how the summer holidays are any different for her than any other day except she has both kids at home instead of just woodeh so should be working super hard creating lots of child based content but no she’s just super lazeh, super poorleh, super tired 😴😴😴

Reactions: 16
Why are dark pictures of her stood in a field wearing unflattering clothes all the time getting 1000/2000 likes but a gorgeous picture of woody in the kitchen getting 500 likes? Who's her following at all?

Reactions: 17
Why are dark pictures of her stood in a field wearing unflattering clothes all the time getting 1000/2000 likes but a gorgeous picture of woody in the kitchen getting 500 likes? Who's her following at all?

Her followers are for sure mainly creepy old men. And she knows it - she plays up to them

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Does anyone watch her YouTube videos? Another day in the life 😴 Her sub count has been on 86k for ages!

Reactions: 3
Well the only thing I got from that video is that Alfie sure likes to be the centre of attention and loves to hog the camera. Like mother like son!

Struggling for content I’d say.. I think brands will soon realise she does not sell them enough, her slap dash videos are terrible... do we even know what she thought of the hello fresh boxes or the vitamins or all this Elemis and garnier tit she gets? She’s so limited on her info she shows the product then never ever gives her opinion.. isn’t that what there meant to do.... review not just show the packaging😂 ergh. Also is saying pants for trousers a Yorkshire thing cos her saying these new pants.. when she’s on about trousers grates on me!

Reactions: 8
Well the only thing I got from that video is that Alfie sure likes to be the centre of attention and loves to hog the camera. Like mother like son!
That’s all he’s ever known, he sees his mum constantly doing it so he’s going to copy, he probably has absolutely no idea that people are watching him, just that he’s making a video x

Reactions: 8
That DITL... Steve gives me the horrors saying creamery 🤮😂

The cheese on toast, milkshakes and ice creams will do their dairy intolerance the world of good! See she’s continuing the healthier eating.

Why has she got the cheek to correct what Steve’s saying when half the time she can’t string a sentence together and repeats the same things over and over.

Dinner looked like a bowl of slop, everything pre packed and not a fresh vegetable in sight. So boring and find the pair of them so cringe to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone watch her YouTube videos? Another day in the life 😴 Her sub count has been on 86k for ages!
I like the way she showed us her tightening Woody’s car seat straps 😂 Hi Rebecca, glad you’ve taken our advice onboard 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That DITL... Steve gives me the horrors saying creamery 🤮😂

The cheese on toast, milkshakes and ice creams will do their dairy intolerance the world of good! See she’s continuing the healthier eating.

Why has she got the cheek to correct what Steve’s saying when half the time she can’t string a sentence together and repeats the same things over and over.

Dinner looked like a bowl of slop, everything pre packed and not a fresh vegetable in sight. So boring and find the pair of them so cringe to watch!
Our reb repeating herself? I’ve Just watched the primark haul...”we got a duvet cover, (when actually it’s just a duvet) for woody as he needs a duvet now he’s got a bed so we got him a duvet and a mattress protector for his mattress to protect the mattress yeah so just to protect the mattress and stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Struggling for content I’d say.. I think brands will soon realise she does not sell them enough, her slap dash videos are terrible... do we even know what she thought of the hello fresh boxes or the vitamins or all this Elemis and garnier tit she gets? She’s so limited on her info she shows the product then never ever gives her opinion.. isn’t that what there meant to do.... review not just show the packaging😂 ergh. Also is saying pants for trousers a Yorkshire thing cos her saying these new pants.. when she’s on about trousers grates on me!
Yep, pants is a Yorkshire thing 🤣 pants are trousers 😊

Reactions: 2
Our reb repeating herself? I’ve Just watched the primark haul...”we got a duvet cover, (when actually it’s just a duvet) for woody as he needs a duvet now he’s got a bed so we got him a duvet and a mattress protector for his mattress to protect the mattress yeah so just to protect the mattress and stuff 🤣🤣
Sometimes I think she must be joking or putting it on, but no, she really is just that dull lol so painful to watch.

I’m not surprised though, she doesn’t go anywhere there’s no mental stimulation in her life she doesn’t converse with normal adults day to day, her followers definitely do not count half of them are as bad as her.

Reactions: 5
Ooo not sure! I’m from Liverpool and I say pants sometimes too 🙈🤣

Those 2 are painful to watch. I couldn’t even watch it all. Desperate and fake, and why she thinks that’s interesting content is beyond me. Maybe if they had a bit more about them as people it wouldn’t have been as bad, but they’re just 2 assholes. I cringe watching them interact with each other too they're just 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she take pictures of herself in a bloody field wearing the most skimpy outfit she can find?? She’s trying to portray a ‘Yorkshire dales’ lifestyle but she manages to make herself look cheap and tacky? She doesn’t suit it, big mistake for her channel moving there as they both look like they’re ‘faking it till they make it’ & it’s hilarious to watch!🤢😂 so the video was late because actually 2SS pissed off to the pub and she decided to watch shite telly & drink one too many Malibus I expect 😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So woody can still get out of his car seat straps, it’s so dangerous surely there is something they can do to prevent it

And omg the bit when they put the camera down and all walk down the path 🤦🏻‍♀️ I literally can’t deal, such a fake vlog imagine pretending to have fun and talk with your children after strategically placing a camera

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Woody doesn’t want his picture taking this morning (can’t blame him, he must be sick of it) so she films him anyway and puts it up for everyone to see 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does she take pictures of herself in a bloody field wearing the most skimpy outfit she can find?? She’s trying to portray a ‘Yorkshire dales’ lifestyle but she manages to make herself look cheap and tacky? She doesn’t suit it, big mistake for her channel moving there as they both look like they’re ‘faking it till they make it’ & it’s hilarious to watch!🤢😂 so the video was late because actually 2SS pissed off to the pub and she decided to watch shite telly & drink one too many Malibus I expect 😂😭😭
You’re right,it is hilarious, just because it’s so bad 😂 and she knows fine rightly what she’s at with her arse skimming skirts, most of her likes come from pervs. That’s the only people remotely interested in her. She looks like the tart of the dales in the clothes she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.