Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow an old video came up on YouTube with her dark hair how much better did she look?!
Just took a look at her instagram photos from around the time Woody was born - she looked so much happier, more relaxed. She also looks great with dark hair. A little sad to see, the boys were also well dressed and she genuinely seemed to be enjoying life. Huge breastfeeding advocate as well, which probably helped a few mums continue on their journey, if they wanted to. I just wonder how she’s really feeling now, maybe the constant feeling poorly is connected to how she feels mentally about the move and wedding? It can be ridiculously stressful with finances, moving away from friends, house that needs constant updates..

Reactions: 14
She’s just completely all over the place. Did I hear her say on her stories yesterday when talking about her hair trial that she wanted to be alot blonder by then too 😳 big mistake, she suits the dark so much better, why is she so set on going so blonde all of a sudden, she just looks washed out with it.
I shouldn’t comment on her weight as I am not small myself! But, she looked far better before with dark hair and a stone lighter!

Reactions: 8
Just skimmed the vlog and I can’t understand why she’s allowing Woody to kick Alfie? Obviously Woody doesn’t understand but she should be stopping that kind of behaviour not saying “always play fighting” and continuing to record. It’s not play fighting for a one year old though is it? They don’t understand that.

Reactions: 7
I shouldn’t comment on her weight as I am not small myself! But, she looked far better before with dark hair and a stone lighter!

She also dressed so much better 🤔
And she could of gained a lot more followers by keeping up with her fitness videos etc 😬

Reactions: 5
I went back and had a look out of curiosity and remembered why I actually follow this girl she had potential but she has just ruined it for herself completely her page is not what it used to be for sure

Reactions: 10
That family selfie she's posted it's her 2SS and the favourite child all together at the front and little Woody peeping over the back behind them all. I'm sure its not but it looks like thay just remembered he was there!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That family selfie she's posted it's her 2SS and the favourite child all together at the front and little Woody peeping over the back behind them all. I'm sure its not but it looks like thay just remembered he was there!
i thought this too

Reactions: 1
I started following Rebecca around 18 months ago (used to enjoy watching her channel) I can’t believe how much has changed, I feel like deep down she isn’t very happy, I also loved the old house she seemed happier there. Skimmed through a day in the life yesterday everything’s just soo staged and she does come across like she favours Alfie x

Reactions: 4
Why does she always acknowledge him when he puts sleezy things like that? This is her job, if you worked in an office/shop you wouldn’t talk about that sort of thing in front of all your customers as it’s not professional in the slightest yet she seems to think it’s ok. She should be removing them comments and telling him to stop. It’s like when he posted the 👌🏼👈🏼 The other day and she replied back laughing 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why does she always acknowledge him when he puts sleezy things like that? This is her job, if you worked in an office/shop you wouldn’t talk about that sort of thing in front of all your customers as it’s not professional in the slightest yet she seems to think it’s ok. She should be removing them comments and telling him to stop. It’s like when he posted the 👌🏼👈🏼 The other day and she replied back laughing 🙄
Agree completely! Especially as they are both portraying the family vlogger image and getting adverts off the back of that wholesome image. I’d be mortified if my husband put anything like that. Then again Steve seems happy to have random perverts leave weird comments...as long as it brings the likes on pictures of Becky with next to nothing on!
Imagine in a few years their children viewing this online.

Reactions: 9
It annoys me sooo much and I don’t even know why when she pulls those stupid faces on her story like the one she’s just posted. Does she think it makes her look goofy and cute and funny? Because it doesn’t it makes you look desperate and trying too hard

Reactions: 18
No paid ADS on the grid for a while.. maybe brands are realising. Also is she still with channelmum? Haven’t heard her mention it for a while

Reactions: 5
I think the “what’s the AN THAT all about” to finish a sentence is a dig from them about here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is VILEEEE 😂
He is disgusting, talks about her like a piece of meat. He makes me feel physically sick, and the thought of him raising boys who will probably turn out the same as this is the example they will follow.
Ffs it’s supposed to be a business she is running, it’s her job as she constantly reminds us but they both seem to think it’s acceptable to make lewd comments in front of her customers, because that’s what followers are Rebecca, your customers! Imagine a sales assistant in John Lewis or Ikea and their partner comes in and starts speaking like that in front of customers, management would soon be having words with them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hold tight guys, think this means she is about to get her belly, arse and tits out for the pervs to slobber over 🤢
D6860AB1-2A67-4E6D-B681-A60810621293.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.