Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These day in the staged life’s are so bleeping boring.
I bet it took them about three hours to leave the house!
Right Steve you film meh walking to car...andddd stop. Now film meh putting little woodeh in car seat...Okay now Steve you get out car and walk up path..nooooo shut gate behind you so you can film meh opening it silleh! Ahh bugger it Steve, just take handbrake off car and let kids roll off so it looks like your still driving...
And don’t forget the acoustic sad song over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And is she actually taking the piss out of Steve for saying ‘and that!’ to finish a sentance!? 😅 Coming from Rebecca and stuff Lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just been to primark with some left over birthday money. I dont understand how she gets so little for her money? I spent £88 and got 2 hoodies and a toy for my son, leggings, 2 wool jumpers, 3 shirts, 3 tops, 1 vest top and socks.

Reactions: 6
"I LOVE LITTLE LOCAL STUFF THATS FREE THAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE KIDS" but she doesnt read here....

Reactions: 10
I've been to primark this morning and mattress protectors and duvets are on sale at the tills, considering she said the duvet was an impulse buy I'm guessing they was in hers too, meaning yet again woody was an after thought just like last time she got them the £1 bubbles that are always there. This girl is ridiculous I doubt she'd even bother if they hadn't been discounted

Reactions: 12
How about Beckeh gets off her phone and watches the kids near the river, or holds onto Woodeh properly
Instead of spending that time tagging her location and editing photos

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it was just my settings but did you have ads inserted in a few places on her latest vlog?

Reactions: 4
It baffles me why she doesnt take a spare change of clothes out for Woody? He was sick the other day and she had to go and buy him a sleepsuit.. then in the vlog steve said Woody fell over and he had to wash the leggings in the sink and use thr hand dryer to dry them???
Is it really that difficult to put some clothes in your bag.

Reactions: 15
It baffles me why she doesnt take a spare change of clothes out for Woody? He was sick the other day and she had to go and buy him a sleepsuit.. then in the vlog steve said Woody fell over and he had to wash the leggings in the sink and use thr hand dryer to dry them???
Is it really that difficult to put some clothes in your bag.
I thought all parents of young children did this. I permanently had a spare set of clothes ready with me in case of accidents. Doesn’t have to be much - shorts and tee shirt in summer, joggers and sweatshirt in winter, plus vest, pants and socks. If they didn’t get used they stayed in the bag for next time, if they did get used I would put a clean set in the bag as soon as I got home so we were ready to go again. I suppose even that little bit of planning is too much effort for these two wasters.

Reactions: 17
Wow an old video came up on YouTube with her dark hair how much better did she look?!

Reactions: 5
I thought all parents of young children did this. I permanently had a spare set of clothes ready with me in case of accidents. Doesn’t have to be much - shorts and tee shirt in summer, joggers and sweatshirt in winter, plus vest, pants and socks. If they didn’t get used they stayed in the bag for next time, if they did get used I would put a clean set in the bag as soon as I got home so we were ready to go again. I suppose even that little bit of planning is too much effort for these two wasters.
I still take spares out for my 4 year old just in case because they’re clumsy and do fall over and spill drinks etc. I’d feel weird leaving the house unprepared!

Reactions: 8
I'm so bored of the "look at me twirling around to music in the dales, how much do you all envy me stories" 🤦‍♀️ who is she trying to kid? She's miserable and we can all see it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.