Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that’s not everything she buys in her weekly shop? Where are the toiletries? Toilet roll? Cleaning products? Just a packet of bananas and a packet of carrots for their weekly fruit and veg? 🤯

Reactions: 10
Surely that’s not everything she buys in her weekly shop? Where are the toiletries? Toilet roll? Cleaning products? Just a packet of bananas and a packet of carrots for their weekly fruit and veg? 🤯
Or the Malibu cans we NEVER see 🧐

Reactions: 5
If that was my food shop my other half would have an absolute breakdown. There’s barely a meal there, no lunches, the same breakfast daily. Eating would be a chore buying the same tit weekly

Reactions: 6
We’ve got some, we’ve got some, we’ve got some.... 🙄
Where are the tomatoes!?!
And the pizzas to have in just in case we fancy some pizza one night because we like pizza and we might just fancy having pizza one night because pizza is just so quick and easy and handy to have in if you like pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s even too lazy to drain a tin of tuna, heard it all now 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to show her weekly shop every single week? There’s no meal inspiration & she buys exactly the same things every week.. why would anybody care? I could tell her what she’s going to buy before she buys it herself & im still not inspired to make any of her meals! Imagine that your job is to show the internet what you buy from the supermarket. Don’t even get me started on filming it and putting it on YouTube 🤦🏻‍♀️

And a full bag of carrots & no chopped tomatoes this week! She doesn’t read here though....
She likes to show us what they like so they can eat what they like that’s why she buys what they like

Reactions: 4
i once messaged her a voice note telling her how to pronounce it properly because it makes me cringe so much! Plus I felt sorry for her pronouncing it wrong, but she doesn't help herself because she listened to it and just ignored me!
It’s probably a case of not backing down now. And you know, she doesn’t read here or care what trolls think.

Reactions: 2
Same shite different week. I’d go mad eating literally the same meals every week! And I’d be bloody embarrassed to show the same shite every week as well. duck me what the is the world coming to 😳

Reactions: 7
If that was my food shop my other half would have an absolute breakdown. There’s barely a meal there, no lunches, the same breakfast daily. Eating would be a chore buying the same tit weekly
Exactly what I thought after just watching it. That’s definitely not a weeks worth of lunch and dinners!

Reactions: 1
Those beds look not finished.. Its just mattresses on a floor and some wooden slats to resemble a teepee, don't know how to explain it but I really hope the way they are in the vlog theyre not the finished product yet. Don't they need some fabric over the woods or something?? Not impressed sorry

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand why you would choose the crappy long life fruit juice, which is basically just squash, when you are drinking in that week? Is it that much cheaper that it’s worth the saving?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.