Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s got something other than nickers on under that shirt it looks alway too short at the back has got no shame at all 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh snore another room tour!

Slaps a bit of paint in the room and a couple of new beds, renovation complete! She’s so desperate for content. That whole house needs ripping out and starting again.

Reactions: 12
I hope she’s got something other than nickers on under that shirt it looks alway too short at the back has got no shame at all 😳
I have that shirt, I’m taller than Rebecca and it actually goes to just above my knees. So she’s made it shorter on purpose

Reactions: 5
Oh snore another room tour!

Slaps a bit of paint in the room and a couple of new beds, renovation complete! She’s so desperate for content. That whole house needs ripping out and starting again.
I find it funny that she says 'we are renovating the house', yet I've only see. Steve physically doing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just noticed she no longer follows the ban tattle account, wonder if it’s so people don’t suspect it was her who created it 😂

• Haha
Looks like she’s got the teepee bed that Katie Ellison has for her boy, the one that Mrs M was begging for the other day....
I though they’re were having a man come and build new beds against the wall?
Could be wrong but that quick glimpse looks like that same bed.

Reactions: 7
I wore that shirt in 2008
Also why does she look like a cardboard cut out?

She must of got her blood test results back by now? Probably embarrassed that there was nothing wrong with her 😂 well except attentionseekerlitis

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wore that shirt in 2008
Also why does she look like a cardboard cut out?

She must of got her blood test results back by now? Probably embarrassed that there was nothing wrong with her 😂 well except attentionseekerlitis
I think she said the bloods cane back normal but not sure if she went for another one for B12 also she should of had her water tank results back by now as well. Interesting (sort of) if she buys water in plastic bottles. Yes she said she was having beds built and looks the same As Katie Ellison and the one mes M was talking about.

Reactions: 4
Not commenting on her clothes, personal choice and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️
But that house, I just don’t get it! I remember when she first did a story from inside and I actually felt like crying for her! I know they chose it (why??!) but it is so dark and gloomy and it looks cold, full of: spiders, cobwebs, drafts, creeks, and a never ending list of things to fix!
Plus that kitchen, it’s so awful compared to their previous one!

Oakleys is a nice place too... no idea why she’s decided to dress like a trollop to a nice place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go and watch ban tattle life stories on Instagram...
She’ll be doing it tho to see who watches the stories so she can block people. Don’t dare watch them in case I get blocked haha. It’s 100% her.

Reactions: 2
Not commenting on her clothes, personal choice and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️
But that house, I just don’t get it! I remember when she first did a story from inside and I actually felt like crying for her! I know they chose it (why??!) but it is so dark and gloomy and it looks cold, full of: spiders, cobwebs, drafts, creeks, and a never ending list of things to fix!
Plus that kitchen, it’s so awful compared to their previous one!
Her old house was so lovely 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought she uploaded a boys room tour? I can't see no new video on her channel?!?

OK just noticed she only just filmed it.. Oh what a shame I needed something to put me to sleep, fell asleep halfway trough her body positivity one..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
How can she compare that bullying video she has just posted to a few people on a forum having a laugh or having an opinion over her ads or her food shop hauls! Grrrr!

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s got the teepee bed that Katie Ellison has for her boy, the one that Mrs M was begging for the other day....
I though they’re were having a man come and build new beds against the wall?
Could be wrong but that quick glimpse looks like that same bed.
I doubt any carpenter would make two kids beds on them rotten walls.I don’t think it’d be safe?

In all fairness I think they’ve started making a decent effort turning that house around.Doesnt look half as a hell hole than when they first moved in.I said a while back that house needed a family who could afford to live elsewhere until it was habitual whilst it was gutted really.Least the kids now have a fresh carpet to play on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.