Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those beds look not finished.. Its just mattresses on a floor and some wooden slats to resemble a teepee, don't know how to explain it but I really hope the way they are in the vlog theyre not the finished product yet. Don't they need some fabric over the woods or something?? Not impressed sorry
They should be like this if she’s using a teepee bed but they’ve put them directly into carpet?! It’s actually so bad for health🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Those beds look not finished.. Its just mattresses on a floor and some wooden slats to resemble a teepee, don't know how to explain it but I really hope the way they are in the vlog theyre not the finished product yet. Don't they need some fabric over the woods or something?? Not impressed sorry
Katie Ellison has a teepee bed for her boy but at least it looks like a bed and not in the floor

Attachments

So basically she’s showed the room but is still doing a room tour?

Save your energy for something else love we’ve seen enough, 2 mattresses on the floor, a wardrobe and a bookshelf hardly warrants its own video! 💩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why are both those mattresses directly on the floor what the hell is that 😨
I’ve found them on amazon they actually come without the slats but I don’t get who would buy them surely it just looks uncomfortable and weird if it were the done thing nobody would buy bloody beds and we would all sleep on the floor 😆

Those poor babies! Sleeping on the floor!! Shocking elleh

New name : All about Elleh while the boys sleep on the floor

Reactions: 5
She had the beds made? I could of done that! Popped to B&q joined some wood over a mattress on the floor!? Sorry Rebecca was expecting something much more better if you had them made! Ridiculous! They have a bed with a base but it's okay kids can have wood over a mattress 😠

Reactions: 2
She had the beds made? I could of done that! Popped to B&q joined some wood over a mattress on the floor!? Sorry Rebecca was expecting something much more better if you had them made! Ridiculous! They have a bed with a base but it's okay kids can have wood over a mattress 😠
She did have a carpenter come round and quote and measure for beds! But she said in the video they didn’t go ahead with him (got these beds gifted then changed her mind) I’m guessing!!

I’ve got a pretty good idea of exactly what the room looks like while I wait for this room tour.

Worlds worst kept surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You have to pay £70 extra for the slats 😂 bed gifted (I’m guessing) but they won’t buy the base. Where is your priorities?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the new post!!! I have never seen anyone right any of those things bar the children bit... wtf

Reactions: 8
Wtf are those (I use the term loosely) beds. 4 bits of mdf and a mattress on the floor it looks like a squat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s never any thorough thought. Things are bought (or accepted as gifts), vlogged about, daily activities undertaken, on a whim without any planning.

Now the boys have potentially dangerous beds. It would only take a google search of those kinds of beds to see the health hazard involved.

Reactions: 1
She did have a carpenter come round and quote and measure for beds! But she said in the video they didn’t go ahead with him (got these beds gifted then changed her mind) I’m guessing!!
Yes that's what I thought she had done! I never watched the whole video I ended up turning it off after that!

If you love your body so much Rebby why do you keep feeding it shite? Snore off, keep preaching you’re so happy you might start to believe it 😴

Reactions: 13
She can say what she likes, she looks so bloody sad in the second picture. The look in her eyes!

Reactions: 2
Those are not beds, they are mattresses that have been plonked on the floor with a bit of wood built around it!!!!!!!! Wtf 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.