Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEWS FLASH!!! 2SS has 6 sausages!!! I repeat 6 sausages!!! Go onnn 6ss šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Notice how sheā€™s not mentioned her future husband in her latest post heā€™s just the cash cow

Reactions: 5
It would be better if she was to actually quote things said about her instead of making crap up to make us look bad. No one has said look at the state of her teeth, whatā€™s been said is she NEVER wears her gifted braces!
No one said sheā€™s fat what actually was said was her photos are photoshopped to show fake abs!
No one said her body is disgusting, what was said was we would prefer if she didnā€™t keep flashing it on the gram. If the truth was posted then it wouldnā€™t be as effective would it Ellie

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Guess whoā€™s back... back again.... becs tits and arse.... tell all your ā€˜pretendā€™ friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It would be better if she was to actually quote things said about her instead of making crap up to make us look bad. No one has said look at the state of her teeth, whatā€™s been said is she NEVER wears her gifted braces!
No one said sheā€™s fat what actually was said was her photos are photoshopped to show fake abs!
No one said her body is disgusting, what was said was we would prefer if she didnā€™t keep flashing it on the gram. If the truth was posted then it wouldnā€™t be as effective would it Ellie
Couldn't agree more.
I wish she would mention tattle again, it would send people over here so they could see that she is full of tit!
But then Rebecca and the truth don't tend to be well acquainted... She is such a liar!

Reactions: 15
But she doesnā€™t read here so how would she possibly know whatā€™s being said? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And weā€™ve also suggested a lot of helpful things for her in case she does read this (which we all know she does)

But what do we know weā€™re all just bullies and trolls šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Now shes going to spend the next 24 hours posting pictures of all the gullible people that have fallen for her bullshit

Reactions: 11
It also annoys me that people say things like ā€˜why would someone say those things on someoneā€™s social mediaā€™

No one leaves horrible comments on her posts, sheā€™s just milking it, gonna proper drag this troll/bullying bullshit out.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s also happy for all her followers to believe that the ā€˜trollsā€™ are leaving comments all over her social media, which simply isnā€™t true.

Discussing her public content on a forum that she has to seek out to read is not the same thing as being arseholes in the comments section. šŸ™„

Attachments

Reactions: 6
New title idea
ā€œMattress on the floor, donā€™t worry thereā€™s a little hole in the door.ā€

Or

ā€œNo money for real beds, spend it on an eBay haul insteadā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't you have put a nice bikini on to post that though?
And I think I prefer the field to that pink wall

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck right off Rebecca!!! Half of that tit nobody on here has EVER said!! Letā€™s play the troll card again and get my kit off at the same time, kill 2 birds with one stone. She really is a bleeping joke!

Reactions: 24
The beds are Ā£100 on amazon no slats included, cheap crap for the boys as per

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion

Beds with no legs, boys on the floor, letā€™s all cry troll I canā€™t take anymore šŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The beds are from minimaisonuk on Instagram she said in her video where they were from... she said they sent her some other gift bits also so clearly gifted and then she scrapped the original idea!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.