Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rant about how she wouldn’t spend £600 on sandals is all the proof we need that her BaLeNciAgAs are fake, along with the rest of her ‘designer’ gear.

Didn’t think that rant through properly did you Rebecca you absolute balloon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can't justify 600 on sandals but can justify 300 on a thumb ring
Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Also.... she's going to Kos in less than a month.... So likely some time mid may. I went to Santorini (which is further south than Kos therefore generally warmer) last week of May 3 years ago and whilst you could do without a jacket at times it was cold.... definitely not weather for tanning for hours.

Reactions: 11
The rant about how she wouldn’t spend £600 on sandals is all the proof we need that her BaLeNciAgAs are fake, along with the rest of her ‘designer’ gear.

Didn’t think that rant through properly did you Rebecca you absolute balloon.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Won't pay £600 for the Chloe sandals... But she bought those LV flip flop things??? Which absolutely proves there fake!! As how could she justify those yet not the Chloe ones??? Liar. And a dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know a few people who have taken holiday in term time this year. I do think it was inevitable that it would increase after school closures in 2020. School attendance will just not be deemed as essential as it once was by a greater number of people.

I judge her much more harshly than others though, she's an influencer and she will influence other thickies who think she is a girl boss to pull their kids out of school for a cheap package holiday.

I do like following some mum accounts on Instagram, but iv had to unfollow her again for being a tit mum, Her life is a mess her content is the same tit every single day s as bad makes no sense… very very boring

ps wonder if she will hire a double buggy again for them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can she not see her lip looks swollen on one side ? 😩
View attachment 1220083
I had a quick look through her latest YouTube video and when she's sitting in the car you can see bruising above her lips where she's had them done again. That's at least twice since she announced her pregnancy. Who the hell is carrying out procedures on pregnant women?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.