Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point even her most devoted sheep must see what a dirty bragger she is, if that was on LJC's finger it would be bought and worn without any mention, its a piece of jewellery Begs just pop it on your finger and say nothing more of it unless someone spots it and compliments you on it because right now you look vulgar AF as per

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has liked every post of hers but that one which she copied 😂
God almighty she literally just spends her time stalking other insta accounts and stealing their content and clothes ideas but fails bleeping miserabley. That sofy looks nice in a brown dress where as Rebecca looks like jabba the hut ffs!! Give it up you physcho

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just found Sofy has a thread too. Get on it people. Being she is also an annoying MF!

Reactions: 6
Wow, "how much I needed you". Why's that beggy? Because you can't be arsed with Alfie and Woody because they're boys? You shouldn't be allowed to breed you horrible bleep. And as for your ring, witch please stop trying to be something you're not. You can't polish a turd, and you my dear are the biggest pile of tit I've ever come across.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"S" around her neck and "C D" on her finger

S.C.D.
Acronym for Sorority Cum Dumpster.
A sorority girl, often of the gold-digging ilk, who is relatively promiscuous, regardless of possible public representations to the contrary.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow that ring is hideous 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How does she get everything so wrong? It really is a skill! It’s the only thing she’s good at!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
£300 on that hideous, tacky, chavvy looking piece of COATED MENTAL (it ain’t gold folks!!!!)

And yet

STEVE WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVVVEEERRRRRRRRR PUT AN ACTUAL RING ON IT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The shade she has thrown at the poor boys by choosing those words is bleeping obscene.

She has no self awareness whatsoever and no idea how much that will hurt the boys when they’re older. What a horrid bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"S" around her neck and "C D" on her finger

S.C.D.
Acronym for Sorority Cum Dumpster.
A sorority girl, often of the gold-digging ilk, who is relatively promiscuous, regardless of possible public representations to the contrary.
I AM HOWLING AT THIS hahahahahahahahah see she is a dirty little cum slut after all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i love how she thinks by doing the unboxing it will shut us up, but she did the opposite and proved all her other ‘designer’ shite is fake 😂😂
View attachment 1208963
She loves talking about inanimate objects like they’re people. Loves ‘her’ I.e. the ring. And refers to the rangey as her too and calls it sexehhhhhh. They’re not people hun both just bits of metal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How does she make a piece of jewellery look so cheap and tacky ( suits her personality tho )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you look at Gemma Louise Miles she is defo copying HER poses "trying"
bleeping Creeeeeepy
Get to the DR Beggy
You need fuking help😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's a shame your dog had to go through giving birth to probably 7 pups to pay your bills , you should be ashamed you bullshitting idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, "how much I needed you". Why's that beggy? Because you can't be arsed with Alfie and Woody because they're boys? You shouldn't be allowed to breed you horrible bleep. And as for your ring, witch please stop trying to be something you're not. You can't polish a turd, and you my dear are the biggest pile of tit I've ever come across.
I came back to stay this.
What a bleeping a witch to say that. Those poor boys. I honestly hope the schools do there job and pick up on her neglecting their basic needs and pull her in for a meeting. She's vile

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.