Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s photoshopped her legs again in her latest post. Here’s her legs from her holiday in tenners the other week compared to two pics from a couple of years ago, she must think we all came down with the last shower!
CAAF8B8F-ED3E-4138-823B-F3A2A98FE89C.jpeg
0A592585-6F59-4B46-A301-602DC729558A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Go on tattlers …. show us blocked honeypots the ring (it isn’t on the other story sites yet)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god what does she look like stood there in the nursery in that unitard and blazer 🙄 everything is really for Instagram and I think it’s funny she thinks we are all jealous. I just can’t turn away from the car crash and the things she does. Also tacky as duck to splash it all over Instagram. It’s sad sad sad that everything she does is for the gram. Life is short and one day she’s going to wake up and realise what was it all for. Would she have even bought that ring if Instagram didn’t exist? Highly unlikely. If instagram was to die tomorrow she would literally be a shell of a woman. She is honestly just a teenage girl

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Go on tattlers …. show us blocked honeypots the ring (it isn’t on the other story sites yet)!!
i love how she thinks by doing the unboxing it will shut us up, but she did the opposite and proved all her other ‘designer’ shite is fake 😂😂
2C434598-DC01-4356-BFFD-7FB4235075FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The dior ring proves that none of her other designer items are real.
The Rolex, the Balenciagas etc… we would see her unboxing them all and creaming her knickers like she did for a £300 ring 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
While Beggy and Steve are shopping during the Easter school holidays WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.