Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she always misses the mark with everything, that’s the ring everyone was buying about 2 years ago, never to be seen again. A real boss babe would have gone to Cartier beggy 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just knew we would have an “I treated myself” story today, with some tacky item she places high value on.
Money really doesn’t buy taste, does it? It doesn’t buy happiness either Rebecca, no matter how much you try.
Not to my taste at all that ring, looks cheap and nasty. Let’s hope it doesn’t need to be cut off her finger due to third trimester swelling…
Plus, it is just so devoid of any class to plaster things like that on social media, especially in current times, so out of touch. It is something I would expect from a self-absorbed teenage girl. But Rebecca absolutely is what my teenage niece would describe as a “pick me” girl.
If I had boss babe money to burn, I would be redoing my kitchen, possibly looking at an extension, looking into courses to further my career, and treating my family to real memory-making experiences. Gaudy jewellery, bags and endless fast fashion wouldn’t be on my radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait to see her squeeze her sausage fingers in that ring, look classy next to her sausage wrists squeezing out of her fake Rolex 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s got to be another example of the knock off Chanel earrings, surely! Bought the packaging then buys a copy.

Either/or it’s bleeping hideous. She is like a geezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope that Mabel hasn’t had pups just to fund her and wotsit teefs chavvy lifestyle?
Trafford Centre and Nandos - yawn!!!
Why not go to historical York with the boys, so much to do there.
Theyre so full of tit it makes my head hurt.

Reactions: 16
Why is she buying Dior 😩 stick to your out dated givenchy Rebecca and bloody kit your sons out in the RIGHT clothing/shoes for the up coming season instead you selfish woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
well, hope you’re all suitably jealous of beggys out of date jewellery purchase And chain restaurant feeds today 🤢🤡
The tacky purchase was always going to happen.
Imagine she set off to the Trafford Centre today just counting down the minutes until she had the ring in hand and could film the reveal of it.
my fella would leave me on the hard shoulder if my day was gonna revolve around bragging to a load of people I’ve never met through my phone.
some date day it must have been. the focus has been on her and insta, not her and Steve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s a disgrace writing: “you don’t realise yet just how much I needed you” about that baby.
The boys clearly mean very little to her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Twisted my ankle running here after I saw the ring 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

She is one tragic basic witch. I actually can’t cope with her 😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolutely heartbroken for those boys reading her latest caption. Someone needs to give this girl a jolly good slap.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Where’s she going with that bag stood like that in the nursery?! 🙃😂

Can’t even start on that bloody line. Needed the poor wee unborn mite to get her engagement up she meant to write.

Reactions: 14
Her brain honestly hasn’t engaged on the latest caption has it. What. The. duck.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.