Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Yeah you would think she'd look at those who've made it big on YouTube etc and take something from it but begs is a mans woman even pregnant she's got to have it all hanging out and seriously there's just no need for it
I agree with you. Pregnancy is beautiful but I think the way she sexualises it is disgusting. I took my older children swimming weekly when I was pregnant with my third & always wore a maternity one piece, not because I’m a prude but I never felt the need to flaunt my belly or stand there rubbing it like it’s aladdins lamp. You’d think she’d wear something more family appropriate consider there’s probably gonna be other people & their children there.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Just here for a laugh

The constant belly clutching and rubbing makes me cringe and feel a bit ill actually. Doesn't she realise what a twat it makes her look? I don't remember ever being like her when I was pregnant. Strange behaviour if you ask me. If I saw her on holiday dressed like that, I'd laugh, wouldn't be able to stop myself. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sadly Woody will be out of the way just as NEW beybe arrives
NO comfort or settling in for woody
SICK BITCH
I hope she remembers to take Woody in to the actual classroom. Remember Alfie just being punted through the school gates on his own when the other parents had been taking their reception age little ones into the classroom for months snd settling them in.

• Sad
  • Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Makes me rage that someone could look at her life of counterfeit items, assume they're real and feel a failure

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Absolutely heartbroken for those boys reading her latest caption. Someone needs to give this girl a jolly good slap.

• Sad
  • Angry

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
So now she can go buy his uniform, backpack ect. Oh no wait baby lumi needs a £30 sleepsuit. I'm sure he can wear alfies uniform from last year. Will last Woody a good 3 years.....

• Sad

Poosh

VIP Member
Strawberry syrup drink with an extra FOUR pumps of raspberry syrup, rottinghell, she will have no teeth left and that poor babeh will be born with a sugar addiction!

If the information is correct then there’s 10g of sugar per pump, she will have had 8 pumps of syrup in that drink, 80g sugar in total when the RDA for free sugars is 30g a day!!! She’s had nearly 3 times that, without all the other shit she will eat today. And she is influencing people to go out and get that drink, sickening.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Clementine

VIP Member
I was just coming on to say lol at her thinking 12,000 steps is a lot 😂 She’s in her 20’s, lives in the countryside and has no physical disabilities. Absolute lazy mare.

• Haha

Mumofone27

They went out for Sunday dinner yesterday too?? Why do they never cook, it’s weird. They live in the middle of nowhere living that pure country life (🤣) and drive out miles to eat out every day?!
I just don’t understand where they get there money from. I personally would eat out a bit less and save to get the house sorted etc

WILTY

The state of this ..I honestly will never understand how this idiot is a influencer you see prettier girls in Asda ,driving newer cars that are nurses or whatever that would blow that fish liped frump out the waterView attachment 1212499
Thats exactly what i think everytime I see her pics. Influencers always look a cut above the rest, as much as I hate to say it, they always look well dressed and immaculate. This dickhead is just a frumpy plain jane who always looks filthy and like she smells. No one would bat an eyelid at her in the street

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Thanks to @Belloboonew for the title suggestion.

I’ve got some proper hot tea for you all. Beggy is pregnant and it’s a baybeh gurrrrllly. ☕ She has been keeping it really quiet but those fat tits gave the game away.

Also, what the fucking fuck is going on with this fireplace? It looks like plaster has been put OVER the fucking grate! I just cannot! 😐That and the state of the art tv/bed shelf makes me weep that these hillbillies are allowed to procreate. 😭
3C84D248-8DAA-4222-923F-AB04747D051C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MissPrint

VIP Member
The shade she has thrown at the poor boys by choosing those words is fucking obscene.

She has no self awareness whatsoever and no idea how much that will hurt the boys when they’re older. What a horrid cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
What goes through her head when she puts an outfit together?! I know toddler’s with more fashion sense. I even think my husband could do better, which is saying something. 🤣
She looks like a Granny Smith apple.

• Haha

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
Fucking disgusting!
How can she think it’s ok to wear any of those outfits on holiday? She’s literally picked the smallest garments she can to showcase that she’s got a bump. I have never ever in my life seen a pregnant woman wear anything like any of those on holiday. That first dress! May as well not bother even getting dresses it’s that disgustingly short! The constant caressing of the fat gunt too, it’s foul

• Haha

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Beggy waltzing round Trafford in her boss babe blazer with her out of date handbag, munching her dusty cookie with Walter trailing behind checking out all the other women.

if I didn’t have a JOB I would love to drive down to see it.

poor Mabel has probably been producing milk because she’s adopted the kids assuming they are orphans. Parents who? Where?

• Haha

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
She’s definitely bigger than she and the magic mirror makes out. Her bump is big for just shy of 20 weeks but her backside is probably just as big too 🙈

She seemed really awkward, like she was out of place and didn’t know what to do with herself. Obviously couldn’t be arsed to wait for the boys who were playing on the play frame. According to the pics I took of my own kids they left the play frame after 1 minute 🙄 in fact, Rebecca literally just walked away with W while dad and A were still playing.

And, don’t get me started on Beavers voice…wtf is going on there!? He did not sound like a man at all 😂

• Haha
  • Sad