Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Typed this earlier but it was merging into the other comments. Those clothes are not saying “Greece” to me we go to the Greek islands regularly and the vibe is much more relaxed, floaty, classic linens, natural and chilled colours chic black maxi frocks blues and whites… she will stick out like the chav she is fuck off back to tenners hun. Club Tropicana wants you!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

majestic26

VIP Member
Just a quick, everyday make-up look is it? My every day make-up look is this:

Pixi H20 Skin Tint. Just whack it on everywhere. Rub it in with my fingers. Really nice natural finish.
Brow gel to keep my eyebrows neat and define them a bit. Using the Beauty Pie one atm, it's good, but they're all the same really aren't they.
Mascara. Any that are on offer.
Tiny bit of blusher.
Vaseline or Burts Bees. Use a tinted one if I'm feeling fancy.

Why the fuck does anyone need to prime and strobe and contour and conceal and wear two different types of lipstick for an everyday make-up look? Especially when all you're doing is knocking about your house in the middle of nowhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
£300 on that hideous, tacky, chavvy looking piece of COATED MENTAL (it ain’t gold folks!!!!)

And yet

STEVE WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVVVEEERRRRRRRRR PUT AN ACTUAL RING ON IT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I am a bit late to the party on this, but fish and chips yesterday?! I know everyone is different, but I realised pretty quickly with my gall stones that chippy fish and chips was a trigger for a flair up. My gall bladder was removed nearly a year ago, and I still won’t have fish and chips, the trauma is that ingrained! She was absolutely bullsh*thing about her gall bladder, wasn’t she? There is no way she can be eating what she is on the daily and not be suffering. You would think she would be doing everything in her power to avoid a flair up. I couldn’t imagine it while pregnant, the worry of how it may affect my unborn child on top of the pain would be enough for me to live off boiled chicken, veg and rice!
I think it’s fairly obvious that she made the whole gallbladder thing up.
I think she was either faking the entire thing - and was sent to the hospital to check as her GP would have been going on her say so that she was in pain, or she was in the hospital for something unrelated and lied and said it was the gallbladder stuff. I personally think she was pregnant last year and either had a miscarriage or had an abortion.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Alfeh hasn't got a clue what's going on god love him, but woodeh will be hit hard when this spog is here. He will feel abandoned. He's had to fight for every scrap of attention as it is

Beavers family sound like c u n t s who drop their other grandkids when a new one comes along. My son had grandparents like this and they were worse when the latest baby in the family was a girl. It was all "our baby this, our baby that" 🙄 she's still the fave now despite having done fuck all in her life to be proud of, nor being what you can call a looker 😄

Absolute inbred muppets the lot of them

• Haha
  • Sad

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
The fines should double with each offence imo. Alfie doesn’t have a clue what’s going on at the best of times so no chance he’ll be able to catch up what he’s missed.

not worried about going away while pregnant. What if she went into premature labour? Does she have insurance? How would she afford to stay there until the baby is fit to fly etc? She’s got her head in the clouds.

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Not long after the chicken dog thing with Alfie I remember Becky wheeling out some award or good report he got. She was putting the emphasis on how he was a really clever boy and how he was going to be an Astronaut when he was older. Please don’t think I’m mean for saying this but I just remember thinking to myself “She’s right. That kid will be a proper space cadet right enough. But not the type that will go into space.”

• Haha

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
I'll thank you for fuck all you scam artist.
I can't stand it when people say "thank me later" as if they have discovered something truly amazing and worthy. What a div in her polyester blazer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
What a sad pathetic materialistic bitch. Making sure she gets her givenchy bag in the shot. I can't with these wannabe cunts. Concentrate more on your bloody kids you manly looking cretin
Screenshot_20220420-101736_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

unknown95

She thinks 12,000 steps is alot? I walk more than that on a daily basis 😩 then again she just sits on her arse all day everyday

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Omg it’s scary how easy it is to find their exact address.
She’s spending an alleged £300 on a designer ring -while her tyres are bald and her house is freezing!
They have oil fired central heating and I just filled our tank up and it was £1200!! The tyres for the ‘sexeh’ Range Rover are probably £300 each! My old 4x4 used to cost £250 a tyre and that was 8 or 9 years ago and the RR tyres will be bigger. So a full oil tank and let’s say 2 new tyres -that’s probably at least £2k!! No way can they afford that! It’s so obvious she does everything to LOOK rich while actually all it does is make it even more obvious they’re skint as shit!
How can anyone be as thick as these 2?!! They really redefine stupid!

• Wow

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
According to the website it was £299. Hes closing the business because he is not fit to promote a teeth whitening business with those fucking nashers. If something says "this product doesn't work" its the owner of said business knocking about with piss stained teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 33