Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on dingle, stuff your pie hole... what's the old wives tale about girls stealing your looks? 🤣 manifesting hard for you to have a six stone weight gain, stretch marks like angry frazzles and loads of cellulite you can't shift afterwards 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Go on dingle, stuff your pie hole... what's the old wives tale about girls stealing your looks? 🤣 manifesting hard for you to have a six stone weight gain, stretch marks like angry frazzles and loads of cellulite you can't shift afterwards 🙏
She's awfully confident about not caring about her post baby body when she's engaged to that tosser. Literally all he talks and cares about is her body. She is a piece of meat to him. He doesn't strike me at all as someone loves her because she has birthed his kids and is a person in her own right ( although to be fair she hasn't got anything going for her has she, no one will be allured by her intelliect🤣) . I can't wait for her Q&A about their sex life after the babehhh is here 😂😂 he's the type of bloke to say to the doctor " put an extra stitch in will ya doc ha ha "

Couldnt sleep at night knowing that was my partners attitude. He just doesn't respect her for the right reasons at all. Its all sexually driven

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m honestly so curious as to how they afford to heat that house, does it even have central heating? Our terrace has gone from £1.80 a day to almost £5 (heating on for 1hr morning and 1hr evening). Do they just use electric heaters ? That cannot be cheap!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m honestly so curious as to how they afford to heat that house, does it even have central heating? Our terrace has gone from £1.80 a day to almost £5 (heating on for 1hr morning and 1hr evening). Do they just use electric heaters ? That cannot be cheap!
That's probably why they "go out for food" all the time. It's warmer in McDonald's.

Reactions: 28
It looks like electric heaters to me and I saw today that they're the worst cost wise. That house literally looks freezing I just can't imagine what it must be like at the peak of winter, surprised we can't see her breath when she's talking to her phone

Reactions: 15
QUOTE="ellie073, post: 9151495, member: 298605"]
[/QUOTE]
According to the estate agents details from when they bought the place, it has oil fired central heating. It must cost a fortune.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Even with those old electric radiators it will still be an icebox. Stone walls and floors hold the cold in, they're a nightmare to get warm that is why once heated people used to tend to keep it going. I bet the aga is still broken or they can't afford to have it on

Reactions: 9
Even with those old electric radiators it will still be an icebox. Stone walls and floors hold the cold in, they're a nightmare to get warm that is why once heated people used to tend to keep it going. I bet the aga is still broken or they can't afford to have it on
Not an ideal environment for a newborn, the house looks so dark and uncomfortable. Bet it has damp too

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You'd think they'd be focused on baby proofing that house. Those stone slabs on the floor, hard tiles in the kitchen, single glazing ... but instead she's adding B&M tat to the spare room "getting it ready for babyeh"

• Sad
Reactions: 29
You'd think they'd be focused on baby proofing that house. Those stone slabs on the floor, hard tiles in the kitchen, single glazing ... but instead she's adding B&M tat to the spare room "getting it ready for babyeh"
Everything's for show. She just wants nursery to look good for the gram.she doesn't care about the practical things or child safety. Her whole life revolves around instagram. She's the most tragic person I've ever had the misfortune to come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep, girl room and girl clothes content now. She's gone on a mad one, she's going to enjoy this part the most. But when she's born, then what? Can't sit on her phone all day deleting negative comments and blocking people, she will have to sleep. Can't get out every day to play groups or activities. They don't have a play room and she barely shows her living room . What is her content actually going to be 🤣are her followers just going to be subjected to multiple baby pics in the nursery. Her life is boring and people who watch these influencers love to see people who are in a different league to to their own lives. Beggys isn't on that scale like she was with cute baby Woody at her old house when they had money. I'm intruiged how this will play out tbh. Also what if Steve needs to get a real job again? Will she be doing the school runs everyday in her petrol guzzler car with 3 kiddies 🤣 welcome to the real world Rebecca

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I see beggy isn’t at the nuskin event today all the huns are there. Probably doesn’t want to go on stage, no one will recognise her from her Instagram, she’s 5x the size in real life 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she getting a nursery ready now? My friend was pregnant with a much wanted and yearned for baby and has had to give birth to her at 23 weeks and say goodbye. She's absolutely broken yet you get this tosser prepping a nursery like a thoughtless hole.

Who the duck wants to watch Rebecca Lamb's baby content. I'd rather what Chucky Doll giving parenting advice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does she have a weird, first-time mum, romanticised view of becoming a parent? I found it all initially a horrendous, sleep-deprived, sore nipples, depressing tit show (and not ashamed to admit it).

She reminds me of ten year old me who'd asked for a Baby Born for Christmas, not a mother of two who's been through it before.

How can someone who's been a mum before be so immature and naive?
She thinks it'll be perfect and easy this time because it's the girl she wanted. I'm sure in her head, the baby will be a tiny dainty angel who sleeps all night and never cries.

Reactions: 18
Just imagine if she has a c section, how on earth will she manage while unable to drive? Won’t be able to pop baby in the pram and walk the boys to school, and she sure as hell doesn’t have any friends to pop by and collect them. Yeah Steve’s there a lot now, but even he’s got to come to his senses soon and realise he needs to get himself back to work

Reactions: 21
This scares me because this means the boys are sleeping in the cold it’s still cold out there in the Nights I have boys Similiar ages that just want to sleep in light jammas can’t imagine no heating on no matter what the price just means I won’t treat my self as much

Reactions: 16
QUOTE="ellie073, post: 9151495, member: 298605"]
According to the estate agents details from when they bought the place, it has oil fired central heating. It must cost a fortune.
[/QUOTE]
They don’t use the oil central heating though - we’ve seen before that they used to have a plug in electric heater in the boys room…..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Becky sometimes thinks she must be insta succesful because she has a popular trend on here, but honestly, she could have 10 followers and id still need to talk about her because i just don't understand how a human can behave like her. It's almost like an interesting documentary. I'd love a professional to pick her apart and explain her. How much she loves herself, how much she claims to love her kids, yet doesn't. Her betrayal of those around her for her own gain and her confidence and ability the lie so easily. I know she's a textbook narcissist, I think you genuinely have to be to some degree to start an influencer career but I want to know more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So baby girl gets joules and Alfie and Woody have to share a pack of primark socks…about right with Rebecca

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Beggys friend, the bleep woman, got nicer clothes for babeh gurl than beggy is capable of buying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.