Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we reckon Steve is still living in the family shack or just there at weekends or what?
He is a complete idiot for staying but a bigger idiot for believing her. Especially when she would post on Instagram how desperate she is for a baby but Steve isn't on board and begging him by tagging him in her stories showing girl clothes! She's still a bigger bleep as she clearly fully lied to him. It wouldn't be acceptable for a man to say he used a condom and didn't... isn't this basically what she's done?

I mean, personally I think they're both as bad as eachother. It was only a couple of weeks ago he took his "rocket" out for dinner 🤢.
I bet it will only be when the girly goes to school they will break up. She won't be bringing in much money, so she will probably need to start working. Let's be honest, what real life job can she actually do? Sanding her puffy face, doesn't count!😂

Reactions: 14
Serious guess on the baby name...Elle/Ellie/Ella/Eleanor because her middle name is Ellen and I think she’ll want to name the babeh gurlie after herself. That or I’ve just given her an idea lol.

Reactions: 8
Serious guess on the baby name...Elle/Ellie/Ella/Eleanor because her middle name is Ellen and I think she’ll want to name the babeh gurlie after herself. That or I’ve just given her an idea lol.
My cousin is called Charlotte and called her daughter Lottie 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How can these women actually say it’s their business when they get to go on trips with the other women? They’re so stupid, it’s painful. It’s actually a cult with the brainwashing.

Also… who wants to bet that Beggy will have the baby’s ears pierced when she’s barely out of the womb?

Reactions: 13
Beggy....you look RUFF
Have you noticed whenever she actually spends time with A&W she is asleep
The last time they went there they took EXACTLY the same photo of her asleep
Oh dear poor Beggy
Another one will be here in September how on earth will you cope🤣🤣
Fuking deranged or what!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon her lethargy also has to do with her shocking bleeping diet. Gestational diabetes imminent

Reactions: 14
She’s needs to try working and been on your 5th pregnancy, and mine will all be girls , 😮 and the comments I’m getting what a shame your not having a boy, why is it ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
im expecting my third girl and I get this all of the time and I don’t understand it either. We really wanted another girl.

Reactions: 5
6B7D68FB-DC83-4ED2-8125-B5A622527D08.jpeg

Steve has definitely taken that picture to troll her and take the piss… she looks rough as! Not so much of a “rocket” now is she!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Steve using his phone while driving with his 2 children and a pregnant woman in the car.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.