Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with ‘influencers’ being pregnant and complaint about their pregnancy, like you’re privileged?! Imagine doing real work and dealing with pregnancy symptoms!

Reactions: 28
Was that picture even taken today actually? Is Steve in any pictures at the racing? She’s in a different jumper now talking on her stories…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her lips in her stories now look huge. I wonder if she’s had more injected or if they are migrating more. Look tit either way!

Reactions: 11
im expecting my third girl and I get this all of the time and I don’t understand it either. We really wanted another girl.
Just had my third - a boy after two girls. All I got during pregnancy and still now after he's been born is "aww finally got a boy" 🤨🤨 yes because that was my sole intention in life - keep getting pregnant until I got a boy. Obviously the first two girls are just mistakes 🙄🙄 pisses me off so much! He is no more and no less special than my daughters are they're all my beautiful children regardless of their sex 😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Steve probably took the boys to racing, sent her some pictures/videos and she’s put them on her stories making out she went too…

She looks like a corpse, a very masculine one at that, once again. How is she not seeing what we all see? She’s rank, she never looks good, even when she tries

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her lips in her stories now look huge. I wonder if she’s had more injected or if they are migrating more. Look tit either way!
They are just ridiculous now. She can barely talk properly because of them. When she eats its sickening.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’ve just reported her post to ASA for making unsubstantiated claims about the benefits of the boost. Either link the appropriate scientific data and research that backs up the claims or duck off Beggy.

Very simple, just like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can anyone remember back to when she last posted a family photo of them all on a day out? She used to always do this when they went out for the day but don't think she's done it recently. Her insta stories are very 'hidden' now I think. Like today, was she even with them, she doesn't seem to show herself and Steve in the same place together anymore. Maybe it's just my imagination. Maybe she's trolling us who knows. Has she posted a family pic since announcing the pregnancy?

Reactions: 17
Can anyone remember back to when she last posted a family photo of them all on a day out? She used to always do this when they went out for the day but don't think she's done it recently. Her insta stories are very 'hidden' now I think. Like today, was she even with them, she doesn't seem to show herself and Steve in the same place together anymore. Maybe it's just my imagination. Maybe she's trolling us who knows. Has she posted a family pic since announcing the pregnancy?
I smell benefits claim in the air as a single parent

Reactions: 20
How does she know that her daughter is going to be her ‘best friend for life’? The daughter might turn out to be the most savvy of the lot, discover she was unwanted and rightfully leave, poor thing. I hope she escapes the asylum and goes to live with nana Bev.☺

Quick get your orders in for the poo skin lash serum as it has clearly worked so well for her 🤣🤣🤣
Where are they? 😂

148270D1-6652-4DC3-B8C7-8AEF1BE33579.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just reported her post to ASA for making unsubstantiated claims about the benefits of the boost. Either link the appropriate scientific data and research that backs up the claims or duck off Beggy.

Very simple, just like you.
She thinks she is ABOVE everyone else
Needs to be brought down
Well Done
Her description of products just gives me a Fuking headache
Useless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.