Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to watch it. Hahahahhhah that was the most unbearable awkward thing I've ever seen. I actually cant stop laughing i never expected such a terrible reaction from him ,Why did he go so red. bleeping hell hahahhaa he's just thinking MY MONEY. HOW WILL I AFFORD THIS. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 NAR THEYRE NOT GONNA HAVE A POT TO PISS IN, SHE WILL BE BUYING ALLSORTS TO KEEP UP THE PRETENCE NOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell fire bring on the shitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Steveh boy - are you excited - "im freezing"
Alfeh - how do you feel - "scared and sad"
Woodeh - seizes up on camera when being asked about it.
Such an awkward video. When in the car she she asked what he felt like he was and he say ‘a bit hungry actually’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That vlog just summed up narcissistic mother’s perfectly …. it could be used as a teaching aid for students studying psychiatry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Woody sucking his thumb after that reveal and cowering into his Mum and she couldn’t even put her bleeping arms round him. We know where her priorities are and the kid isn’t even here yet! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Who cares what she has really?! Either way it will always be used for content and know it’s dad didn’t really want it! End of! Embarrassed for the pair of them!
My thoughts exactly. It really makes no difference that it’s a girl; it’s a child being born into THAT dysfunctional, unhappy, awful family. Steve will be gone by next year, his body language and his deliberate failure to acknowledge this child publicly in anyway or show any support for Rebecca tell you absolutely everything you need to know about how he feels. He doesn’t want this child. And this entire pregnancy is going to be the choke hold on their relationship.

Reactions: 19
Just watched the video… poor Steve… actually feel sorry for the poor guy… his face speaks 1000 words… he’s so uncomfortable… it’s all so un natural… hugging and looking at the camera… what’s a sham poor old Steve!

Reactions: 14
Just watched the video… poor Steve… actually feel sorry for the poor guy… his face speaks 1000 words… he’s so uncomfortable… it’s all so un natural… hugging and looking at the camera… what’s a sham poor old Steve!
I don’t feel sorry for him he could of used a condom 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Woody sucking his thumb after that reveal and cowering into his Mum and she couldn’t even put her bleeping arms round him. We know where her priorities are and the kid isn’t even here yet! 😡
Yet this witch decides she wants a baby and gets a baby, couldn't give a toss about the 2 kids she already has.

Reactions: 16
I’ve unfollowed her. I can’t deal with the insufferable twit bringing another person into the world. See ya beggy, enjoy being a single mom to those poor kids!

Yet this witch decides she wants a baby and gets a baby, couldn't give a toss about the 2 kids she already has.
Exactly. Once the novelty of a girl wears off, she will be back to being the tit Mum she is. dislike her. Wanted to scoop poor Woody up in that video

Either way these children have no hope. Rebecca can barely be classed as a mother. And Steve is a sexist pig raising 2 boys practically by himself. I’m scared for A & W for the future. They will probably end up exactly the same way as their father. Yikes 😬

Reactions: 18
Such an awkward video. When in the car she she asked what he felt like he was and he say ‘a bit hungry actually’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's too thick to see that as him taking the piss out of her, she'll just think thats him trying to be funny, utterly unaware that its yet another display of his absolute disdain for her.

Reactions: 15
Holy tit Beaver has mentally checked out already hasn’t he. The forced hug. 😐

Alfeh seriously needs help but he has just been relegated to the bottom league.

Imagine looking back on that video in years to come and all you can see is ya mumma’s camel toe.🐪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At one point I did feel sorry for him, but all her pregnancies have been planned by her, he used to give her the contraceptive pill, so she wouldn't forget it. He knows she can't be trusted, so as a man in his late 30s who claimed he didn't want another baby, he should have had a vasectomy. Their whole relationship is based on dishonesty and mistrust

Reactions: 20
Interested to see the contrast in the treatment of planned baby girl beaver. Poor boys get moams and a £1 skipping rope for their birthdays, shared presents at xmas and the first item their mam comes across for clothes. Have a feeling baby content will have copious amounts of outfits and no end of toys. Them poor poor boys is all I can say

Reactions: 17
Forced myself to watch the end of the reveal and Steve actually looks like he could cry. Literally cry. Whilst Mrs thunder thighs in sausage casings (leggings) orgasms over a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.