Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's too thick to see that as him taking the piss out of her, she'll just think thats him trying to be funny, utterly unaware that its yet another display of his absolute disdain for her.
Correct, he’s blatantly taking the absolute piss out of her and mocking her yet she’s clueless and too thick to realise and thinks he’s trying to be funny.

How she even still kept the clip of Alfie saying he was happy, scared and sad, but couldn’t explain why he was sad, in the video I don’t know. She really doesn’t see what others do, does she. She’s absolutely oblivious to anything going on around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She really believes little Peggy (after her granny) Dingle is going to solve all her problems.
Beggy, when you look up at your partner with a kiss me face and he looks at the camera, I don't think you realise just how many problems you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
ukbloggersunveiled pleeeeassseee, if you're among us or reading this, now is the perfect time to open the shop again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else think the lyrics to the song hit completely the wrong tone for a gender reveal. Maybe the right tone for her life 😂

‘If I could hear my father's voice
He would tell me to move on
He would say I'll be just fine
Yeah he would tell me we have time

Time to laugh and time to heal
Our favourite song is on repeat
Drinking wine until the dawn
Knowing soon we'll be back home’

Think it speaks a lot about their relationship 😂

Reactions: 10
I DONT have an EVIL bone in my body but for BEGGY who is vile to the core i do
TATTLERS - there is still time for EVERYTHING TO GO TITS UP B4 SEPTEMBER
She deserves Nothing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just replying to your post on the last thread @Clarity456
If I remembered right Sophie did a big long post/story when she found out she was having a 3rd boy about how devastated she was etc.... And how gender disappointment is a real thing.
Beggy wouldn't do that as there's not one honest bone in her body. Yes she'll be gutted but could never actually tell the truth and say so. Anything to keep up the facade.
Oh yeah you're a million percent right, credit to Sophie at least for being honest.

If it had been a boy for Dingle, next Q&A she would have done asked herself "are you upset its a boy" and would have tried saying she wanted a boy all along.

Reactions: 6
Well that's ruined my day. 😅 knew she would have a girl. 🙃
Steve's awkwardness, her saying she isn't bothered but has always banged on about a girl. 🙄 her looking at Steve like hug me, 😅😅😅 pretty laughable.
Shes happy now but wait untill Steve loved and has more affection towards his daughter then he does his fiance she will soon be jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steve’s just gutted he will have 3 kids child’s maintenance to pay for. Seriously how could you be so happy when you’re husband clearly isn’t. Deluded!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haven’t commented in so long due to having a baby and taking time away but I can’t help but feel envious of her getting the girl she has longed for. I was so sure I was having a girl before I found out I just had the feeling. I had gender disappointment for weeks afterwards and struggled but came to terms with it and enjoyed the rest of my pregnancy and now looking at my beautiful boy I couldn’t imagine my life without him and feel so awful for being upset he was a boy. He is my second and me and my partner have both said we are done. I don’t feel complete but I couldn’t go through the guilt for being upset if it were another boy. I just feel so jealous that she will be sat in the dungeon smug as duck knowing she planned the full thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That was the most awkward and loneliest gender reveal I’ve ever seen. Taken in front of a black wall where the kids and Steve showed very little emotion. Becky has had so much plastic pumped into her face she struggled to cry and just looked like a Stretch Armstrong if someone had punched his face 😂 Steve then hugged her like he was hugging his sister on her wedding day and proceeded to dodge a kids from her. I just wouldn’t have even put it on YouTube. It’s right up there with Kerry Conway telling Warren she was pregnant and he told her to get out the room 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Watched the reveal - lol at Steve doing his best GCSE drama acting. He doesn’t give a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven’t commented in so long due to having a baby and taking time away but I can’t help but feel envious of her getting the girl she has longed for. I was so sure I was having a girl before I found out I just had the feeling. I had gender disappointment for weeks afterwards and struggled but came to terms with it and enjoyed the rest of my pregnancy and now looking at my beautiful boy I couldn’t imagine my life without him and feel so awful for being upset he was a boy. He is my second and me and my partner have both said we are done. I don’t feel complete but I couldn’t go through the guilt for being upset if it were another boy. I just feel so jealous that she will be sat in the dungeon smug as duck knowing she planned the full thing.
Jealous? Seriously? Come on 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.