Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well sadly seems you can't go by nub, heartbeat or skull theories.

Very odd when she asked Alfeh how he was feeling about finding out Charitys gender he said scared and sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So what's the bets that these gallstones magically duck off now she doesn't have to do her girl diet anymore 🙄 she has literally planned this like a chubby psychotic lunatic. She won't give a duck about her either by the time she's in school. Get a job dingle you dumb benefit fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Right beaver do the right thing it's a girl so why not marry Dingle use have nearly six month before she comes , but you won't

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh that video is EXCRUCIATING to watch. Steve’s absolute disinterest is palpable. 2.20min in - “are you exited” - “yeah. So exited- it’s either a bit or a girl” 🤣 he couldn’t care less. No footage at all of Steve, no actual nice words from him. The cannons going off - he looks bored and he’s making sure the boys are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No doubt now we are gunna have an influx of dingle reposting other people's "er ma Gerd so happehhhhh for youuu" posts.

You just know she's gunna try do the whole mini me thing and matchy matchy clothes with delilah Graceh roma Clemmeh hobson

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I hope to god you're right. I've never disliked someone so much in my life as I do Rebecca, she deserves duck all the selfish witch. And please god tell me she hasn't kept Alfie off school all for the sake of a youtube video
I live for how much you dislike her 😂😂I sometimes think I'm silly. I don't dislike anyone in my life, being serious. Never had drama at school, get on with everyone I meet, I don't even read anyone else's thread on here, but she is honestly one of the vilest obnoxious horrible people I've ever laid eyes on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ohhhhh that video is EXCRUCIATING to watch. Steve’s absolute disinterest is palpable. 2.20min in - “are you exited” - “yeah. So exited- it’s either a bit or a girl” 🤣 he couldn’t care less. No footage at all of Steve, no actual nice words from him. The cannons going off - he looks bored and he’s making sure the boys are ok.
When she was asking him in the car if he was excited and he said "is that ok" at the end.

Sounds like someones had a read of tattle and told him hes got to tow the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet Steve’s pleased, at least she won’t be likely to have yet another “unplanned” child to get her girl in the next 3/4 years, if he sticks around that long, that is!

Reactions: 11
Right beaver do the right thing it's a girl so why not marry Dingle use have nearly six month before she comes , but you won't
Tbh I don't see why them having a girl would make a difference to them getting married or not. Or it being the "right thing" to do

Reactions: 11
The only worse thing than it being a girl is the fact she hasn’t put Clemmeh on her fave name list for a while.. I was rooting for Clemmeh Hobson we were alllll rooting for Clemmeh Hobson!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really hope she gets to the 20week scan and they say boy. This happened to my sister. Told it was a girl at private scan, got to 20weeks and told a boy & yep he's now 7!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.