Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got cannons? It's a girl then....
Aren't they supposed to be for a big audience of friends and family? They're just doing it for her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂 AWAYYY YOU TRAGIC FUCKS
Bold of her to think the rest of the world care that much... like, STOP THE WORLD, BABY BEAVER ISSSSSSS.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most awkward body language going between her and Steve. He’s just not that into you love.

Bloody gutted it’s a girl, can’t stand the witch but my god how bleeping smug is she gonna be now. Planned the whole bleeping lot and got what she wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They knew -so fake - Im embarrassed for her at Steve’s reaction tho!! 🤣🤣 it’s going to be him and the boys and her and the baby for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Never wanted someone to have a boy so bad! Can’t believe it! I have three boys and must admit I wanted a girl for my third. But I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m just so annoyed she’s going to become so smug and has got exactly what she wanted. Planned it all and was lucky enough to have the gender she hoped for. I hope the girl turns out to be a total witch and is a pain in the ass! F U REBECCA!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Will she inherit her mum's meaty minge. Look at that biff in those leggings. Looks like a shoulder of beef 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She's known for ages, that's why she sits there rubbing her fat like a smug Buddha. Steaver didn't kiss her ONCE at the "happy" news... very telling!!! He also didn't care when she was asking him what he thought, he said "it's freezing" 🤣🤣 and poor Alfeh said something like "it could be anything" 😭😭😭 I was expecting him to say a chicken dog like someone said earlier. Ah well! Charity Dingle is on it's way 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’ll have more YT views from tattle than her actual followers 😂😂 just give the video a thumbs down, witch is still hiding the dislikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So it’s a girl….. and?? Does she want a bleeping medal? Honestly thick as tit and Steve cannot stand her.

Reactions: 14
All gone to plan for her then. Knew it would. Girl diet, natural cycles. Yep not as daft as she looks. I knew she'd never rest til she had a girl when she said before she'd love a girl and she looked in the distance and said I can see her standing there now with space buns in her hair. Quite creepy but she got her wish.

Reactions: 17
Her reaction was so fake… she clearly already knew.

I was cringing honestly, it’s so awkward between her and Steve. He’s obviously not arsed either way.

I feel sorry for the boys. She was too busy going ‘oh my god’ to even ask them how they felt. Alfie looked so confused.

Reactions: 19
She's known for ages, that's why she sits there rubbing her fat like a smug Buddha. Steaver didn't kiss her ONCE at the "happy" news... very telling!!! He also didn't care when she was asking him what he thought, he said "it's freezing" 🤣🤣 and poor Alfeh said something like "it could be anything" 😭😭😭 I was expecting him to say a chicken dog like someone said earlier. Ah well! Charity Dingle is on it's way 🤢
Jesus christ isnt one of the names begs likes Delilah.

And there was a Delilah Dingle hahahahaha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is so unbelievably awkward... every gender reveal I've ever seen has the couple embracing as soon as they find out. Rebecca and Steve just stand there like lemons!! She's wailing and holding her stomach and he's just stood there... to be honest I always thought issues with them might have been Tattle reading too far into things but you can't watch that video and tell me things are rosy in their relationship!

She goes to hug him and he reluctantly puts his arms around her, never seen a smile more plastered on in my life. I'd be so embarrassed to share that if my partner had so obviously mentally checked-out.

Well Bex, hope your little gurl is worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
His reaction seems so false and it just looked awkward between them! His face didn’t change the whole time, just a fake grin for the camera. That’s what happens when you trap a man with a child he didn’t want in the first place 😅

Reactions: 18
I'm not gutted that she's having a girl, I'm gutted she's having another baby. Doesn't look after the 2 that she's already birthed. Also she clearly didn't use the slimming app on the video did she 🐷🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow I can’t upload the video BUT WOW

Acting 100% OTT! Stupid bint totally over the top, bending over crying.
Steve didn’t look at her once
No hug, no emotion.
She grabbed his arm to try get attention.
Oh & she clearly will have her work cut out with Alfie when he’s older - totally gormless !

Reactions: 19
a mummy blogger - that’s her YouTube has done her reveal today also a girl 😅

does anyone secretly hope this place has got it wrong isnt It easier to be a wrong if they think it’s a girl or something like that imagine the nhs scan telling her it’s a boy 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.