Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry it was showing as pending so posted multiple times. I've reported them so hopefully will be removed. it was a tiktok piss take of influencers in labour. don't want to clog the feed up anymore with my poor technical skills.
Aww please dont think i was being a witch, i really wasnt; i just didnt want you getting in trouble or anything.

Aw yes that makes sense, i was wondering why it was just showing me things that tattle would remove! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
today's the day 😅 boy songs full blast to manifest Dingle Dangle Scarecrows plans failing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had to skip through that Hello Fresh ad she posted yesterday because she genuinely looks terrifying! What was she thinking filming herself in that light, she looks simultaneously half-dead and as if her face is about to explode.

The part where she says 'the boys have been saying these meals are amazing, it's like being out for tea every night' made me howl... of course anything will seem like a gourmet dinner when they're used to slurr cooker slop and half a carrot each!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Steve hasn't posted duck all about this baby. He's clearly still not thrilled with the idea.

I had to skip through that Hello Fresh ad she posted yesterday because she genuinely looks terrifying! What was she thinking filming herself in that light, she looks simultaneously half-dead and as if her face is about to explode.

The part where she says 'the boys have been saying these meals are amazing, it's like being out for tea every night' made me howl... of course anything will seem like a gourmet dinner when they're used to slurr cooker slop and half a carrot each!
I thought the same 😂😂 although I bet the meals still taste like cack as anything she turns her hand to is tit! The boys probably have such low standards of food that you could give them a bowl of dog food and they would lap it up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen a photo of Alfie's teeth on Steve's grid. They're out of place which is fine because sometimes teeth are (I wore braces) but my gosh they're a disgrace. They look disgusting (poor kid) like they're never seen a toothbrush.

She's a shocking mother.
The size of the teeth are already extremely big for a 8 year old so they are going to be big teeth

Reactions: 12
She’s vlogging the big day guys! That means radio silence most of the day to up the anticipation so she can do a YouTube video gender reveal with lots of Instagram teasers for peak engagement. Wonder if she will be able to resist till the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there anyone else who couldn't care less whether she has a boy or girl, the lazy cow should be eternally grateful for the boys she already has and neglects and she should be grateful for this baby, gender shouldn't even matter. Sadly to someone of low intelligence like her, she forgets the baby is a human being and not a dolly

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Becky doesn't always get what she wants and end up happy.... look at the house she lives in. She's absolutely miserable. I reckon she hates living there and worries everyday how skint they are. She wishes she was like all the other influencers she watches 😂😂😂

Is there anyone else who couldn't care less whether she has a boy or girl, the lazy cow should be eternally grateful for the boys she already has and neglects and she should be grateful for this baby, gender shouldn't even matter. Sadly to someone of low intelligence like her, she forgets the baby is a human being and not a dolly
Me 🙋‍♀️ babies are only babies for 2 years. Peak Instagram content is pregnancy until about 18 months. She's already failing miserably at it and she's 16 weeks. When she realises this baby won't fix her relationship or her popularity, it will just be another mouth to feed and take to nursery/ school/ look after. As others have mentioned previously, the boys seem quite tame and she seems to have a lot of time to herself. All this will be gone now. I have a feeling the baby won't sleep, she struggled when woody got them up at 6am the other month..... they're both in for a shock. 2 kids to 3 is a bigger jump that she's anticipated. Her whole life is about the change massively and considering the world Is very uncertain at the moment, cost of living crisis and the fact she lives in middle of no where and doesn't have a great support network, she's ruined her life. The only people I feel for are those kids. It's heartbreaking. She won't cope, I just know it. She always needs her phone in her hand. Steve is not also likely to be angry but absolutely terrified about what this means for that family. Shes unhinged and I reckon this might exacerbate her mental health issues to be honest

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought the same 😂😂 although I bet the meals still taste like cack as anything she turns her hand to is tit! The boys probably have such low standards of food that you could give them a bowl of dog food and they would lap it up 🤣🤣
Were the boys in the ad? It would surprise me if they've even had the hello fresh meals!

Reactions: 8
I’m with you

I couldn’t care less what the gender is

Male/female/hermaphrodite

It’s still going to be a weird little mini Beaver, devoid of any personality and ignored and dragged up by its useless parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Such an exciting day.. next post "here's the aff link to my jumper"

Tell me you are ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE without telling me.

I've just thrown out my son's old deflated balloon that looks like her face

• Haha
She probably knows by now and is gonna leave it til 7pm prime time for the sooo many messages asking for an update 🙄

Reactions: 16
Me eldest is 13 and she is an absolute nightmare at times 🤣. She reminds me of myself when I was a teenager but she’s so much more EXTRA😆. I have to go through it all again twice 🤣. Don’t get my wrong I love that I’ve got girls and expecting my third but they are very hard work. I have friends with both boys and girls and they all say the boys are sooooo much more easier. So I do wonder just how she will cope if baby is a girl when she can’t cope with the two boys she’s already got nor can she meet their basic needs. It’s a lot isn’t it the teeth, the bed, the bedroom and all the rest she can’t do for them.
Boys are harder work initially as they’re like little Tasmanian devils (if they’re actually fed and allowed to exert energy) but they are so much easier as they grow, especially in their teens. Girls, well……. Their hormones for a start, constant friendship dramas, Snapchat pouts. They’re bleeping mentally exhausting (but I love mine.) 😮😭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.