Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
diverting from the topic at hand for a sec.... I fell down a rabbit hole of looking at Steve's "life coach" sisters insta and seems pathological lying is just the norm in that family.

On mothers day, she did a post about her 12 year old daughter being "sent to her when she was a crazy teenager" tbh, I thought she was older than Steve born about 82/83 but I looked on companies house for the money pit family business which says she turned 34 end of last year.

Even so she was around 22 when that little girl was born? Hardly a teenager.
People used to defend her on here. She seems really weird to me 😂 I think the whole Hobsons are odd. And not as well off as we all assume

Reactions: 19
People used to defend her on here. She seems really weird to me 😂 I think the whole Hobsons are odd. And not as well off as we all assume
I mean she's better than Beggy in that she doesn't think "work" is beneath her but thats not saying much 😂😂😂

Could any of them just get a job on the reception of a Travelodge or in a call centre for Yorkshire water or something.

Reactions: 11
Nah the longer she draws it out the more likely it is to be a girl I think.

She's going to want to do the big reveal with some tacky photoshoot and smug post.

She'll need a couple of hours to go shopping in Skipton for pink babygrows and/or pink underwear for herself to pose in, a couple of hours to stage a photo shoot where she shouts at Steve and the boys for not cooperating, several more hours for the photoshopping...

Cant agree with this more !!!

Well if its a girl it's been nice knowing you all. I honestly don't think I could bear to watch her smugness, she's already a smug bleep as it is.

Please let her be one of the 19
View attachment 1160352
It’s not even the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean she's better than Beggy in that she doesn't think "work" is beneath her but thats not saying much 😂😂😂

Could any of them just get a job on the reception of a Travelodge or in a call centre for Yorkshire water or something.
Exactly. She obviously married someone who supported her to build a successful business together and have a normal family. Wheras Steve got with a little teenager who bled him dry, made him quit his job and now has trapped him with a baby he didn't want 🤣 but now she's doing this life coach thing and Steve is brassic, their poor parents must be thinking what the duck is going on😂 wild.

Reactions: 9
so with you on this!!
you can look at panda engineering on companies house from when the hobsons owned it. They aren’t even close to wealthy

Reactions: 8
so with you on this!!
you can look at panda engineering on companies house from when the hobsons owned it. They aren’t even close to wealthy
I saw on his Dads Instagram when he'd just moved in to a lovely house in Haworth ( which is very cheap to buy in may I add, (similar house prices to Bradford and Keighley) and there was a pic of camping chairs, he'd mentioned he was saving up for a nice sofa and chairs, he's obviously honest and hardworking but it's all a facade on Steve and Beckys behalf. Someone's wealth in West Yorkshire is not comparable to down South as it's so much cheaper to live and play the part of a rich kid in the North. I think her minions are oblivious to that.

Reactions: 14
Looks like they have that place set up so that you can do a reveal there. They will deffo have had a pic in front of that green shrubbery wall 😅 looking back, it seems their weeks end on all sorts of random days! Do they only do scans so many days a week or something?! Do we think she had a cannon or a heartbeat bear? She seems to have money to just throw away after all!

1648646970247.png

Also, I wonder big bad celeb Beggy will make it to their "celebrities" highlight.... Along with a lovely chap I've never heard of who seems to be called Chet Sket :ROFLMAO: andddd Charlotte Dawson 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What kind of weird-ass week ends on a Wednesday?!
loads of the sonograohers at private scanning places work for the NHS too so the private scans are done on their day off. Our local place is only open Tuesday night, Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe this place is the same?

Reactions: 5
loads of the sonograohers at private scanning places work for the NHS too so the private scans are done on their day off. Our local place is only open Tuesday night, Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe this place is the same?
I wondered that. On my next post I've asked do they only open on certain days! That would make sense!

Reactions: 4
She's definitely not work shy, but she comes across as permenantly angry. I will say she prioritises her kids, but the Hobson family are definitely an odd lot.

Reactions: 5
Looks like they have that place set up so that you can do a reveal there. They will deffo have had a pic in front of that green shrubbery wall 😅 looking back, it seems their weeks end on all sorts of random days! Do they only do scans so many days a week or something?! Do we think she had a cannon or a heartbeat bear? She seems to have money to just throw away after all!
Honestly, this is the tackiest thing I have ever seen …. why the hell would you do a reveal of the sex of your baby in the scanning ‘shop’ in front of a green shrubbery wall 😬🤦🏼‍♀️…… just have the allocated scans to check for anomalies and wait a few more months and push it out of your vagina or deliver by section and see the sex for yourselves!!!!!!!

• Heart
I really hope she had picked one of the gender reveal packages and now will be fuming knowing we all know what's coming and how much it costs 🤣🤣🤣 hardly exclusive!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.