Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s summery about beef hash, bacon & penne pasta and beef with veg? She’s not wise at all.

Alfeh will have to take the reigns and drag up raise woodeh once the new babeh comes because she loves being a big brother n stuff cos he’s a big brother and he loves it so he’ll be helping mummeh with the camera babeh so she can get all the best shots of her with her tits out feeding the babeh cos she just loves it suh suh much and her bodeh grew them and it’s amazing.

this babeh is nothing but a prop. It’s a sad attempt to keep herself somewhat relevant but she’s a wish version of an influencer at best. A clear attempt to plaster over the shambles her life is, instead of focusing on the two children she has and putting her all into making sure they are well looked after, are doing well in school, have hobbies & interests she’s bringing another babeh into the world. A babeh the man she’s with explicitly stated he didn’t want. Now I’m not a total heartless cow and I’m sure Steve will provide for his kids and love them all but the thought of how she’s done all this so sneakily behind his back, it wasn’t a decision they came to together still shocks me to my core. I think that’s why she looks so bleeping awful, the nerves and anxiety must be ripping through her. Honestly if Steve is still around this time next year, I’ll be stunned.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has Beaver gone or has she had to go alone again?

He bleeping hates what she has done, doesn’t he. Deceit is never a good look.

💙🔵🔷🔹✨manifesting boy vibes✨🔹🔷🔵💙🦫🦫🦫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
17 I think. She’s going for a private gender scan, it’s not the NHS 20 week scan
Oh duck off (Beggy, not you). So she's paying for a private scan to find out too. She can't wait three weeks? That in itself shows she really cares what she has. Gosh she's a cretin.

All this says to me is 'I don't want another boy'. Selfish mutt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's trying real hard to manifest that girl by putting 🌸🌸🌸🌸 everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The longer she waits to tell I think it will be a boy because if it was a girl no way could she wait to rub it in our faces

Reactions: 18
Also I swear that middle scan photo is 1000 percent boy nub

Reactions: 8
The longer she waits to tell I think it will be a boy because if it was a girl no way could she wait to rub it in our faces
true, however like some others have said I genuinely couldn’t care if it’s a boy or girl. It will be a moment of happiness then she’ll be on to chasing after the next thing because she knows she’s duck all actually in her life.

I’m guessing a black and white reel “I get to love you” playing then it will come at the end we’re suh suh happy it’s a little babeh gurl. We can’t wait to hold you and meet you little clemmeh rosieh Hobson/we’re suh suh happy it’s a little babeh boy. We can’t wait to hold you and meet you little enzoh levi Hobson*

*delete as appropriate
** guarantee the name will be a chavvy as beggy herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she's told girl, does a full on Stacey Solomon and then baby comes out boy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
true, however like some others have said I genuinely couldn’t care if it’s a boy or girl. It will be a moment of happiness then she’ll be on to chasing after the next thing because she knows she’s duck all actually in her life.

I’m guessing a black and white reel “I get to love you” playing then it will come at the end we’re suh suh happy it’s a little babeh gurl. We can’t wait to hold you and meet you little clemmeh rosieh Hobson/we’re suh suh happy it’s a little babeh boy. We can’t wait to hold you and meet you little enzoh levi Hobson*

*delete as appropriate
** guarantee the name will be a chavvy as beggy herself
I get to love you playing has killed me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those 3D scans give me the heebie jeebies 😬 definitely wouldn’t waste my money on one

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.