Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Yes but not for long. I will say it again, she is narcissistic and that spells trouble…..

View attachment 1161382View attachment 1161383
My mother in law is a narcissist, her son-my husband was the golden child, and my sister in law cut all contact with the family about 4 years ago after years of rows. We got on well and it upsets me that she doesn’t get to see the kids but she realised the pain it was causing her. My mother in law s behaviour still has to be managed carefully, she doesn’t get on very well with my eldest because she won’t take her shit anymore.

Reactions: 6

pinkqueen

Okkk newish follower curious to know more about her so watched some old vlogs, her old house was lovely why did they move??? How far away is it?? Why change the kids school?? Also yes she’s had a lot of fillers since the move but also her accent has got WORSE… is this because she lives deep in the dales now or is she putting it on?

• Haha
She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)
The Hallie comment was made a couple of days after she watched The Parent Trap, I remember as that's one of the twins names in the film and was surprised she could even follow the plot! 😂😂

• Haha

MJLT16

a mummy blogger - that’s her YouTube has done her reveal today also a girl 😅

does anyone secretly hope this place has got it wrong isnt It easier to be a wrong if they think it’s a girl or something like that imagine the nhs scan telling her it’s a boy 😅
Girls bits can be swollen and look like a penis

• Haha

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Before we get the big blue or pink announcement! Not trying to derail and hoping this is allowed as still relevant to Beggy, but I'm gonna be having a stopover in Skipton in a few weeks (going to Forbidden Corner) and wondered if anyone local to ya gal could recommend somewhere decent to eat with kids while we are there pleaseeee? I would look to the dale's hero herself but the state of the food she usually consumes doesn't give much hope!
SO MANY lovely places. The Saddle Rooms (where begs was ‘getting married’) at Forbidden Corner is lovely, or 5 mins along the road there’s Leyburn, I recommend Saffron (Indian), Black Swan or Bolton Arms pub, or a little further (5 miles towards bedale) there’s Akebar and a lovely pub with a great beer garden if the weathers nice xxx

• Heart

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
What kind of weird-ass week ends on a Wednesday?!
loads of the sonograohers at private scanning places work for the NHS too so the private scans are done on their day off. Our local place is only open Tuesday night, Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe this place is the same?

Reactions: 5

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)
Sienna was on it too

Cooper123

VIP Member
Good luck 💕 I hope it all goes well for you both, it’s such a long and tiring process. We’ve been really fortunate in that paediatric team, the Speech and language therapsit, health visitor, occupational therapist & educational psychologist have been amazing and so supportive. And the pre-school have been utterly incredible & they support us as parents so much. His special educational needs co-ordinators have children with autism themselves & have just really connected with him. Honestly my only advice is take all the help you can get and don’t feel afraid to speak out. My son is non-verbal and we’re his voice, it can be so hard & there are days where I feel guilty that his life is how it is, that he’ll be able to live normally but I know these feelings are normal and I think most parents with children who have difficulties experience it at some point - just remember you’re doing the best you can for your little one & make sure to take care of yourself too 💕 sorry that was an essay & non Rebecca related! X
Thank you so much! I find myself thinking the same, looking into the future wondering what his life will be like, but honestly as long as we love them and support them they will thrive and be who they're meant to be. Sounds like your little boy has amazing support. It makes all the difference when the school is onside. ❤

• Heart

Frenchie

VIP Member
What is Beggy going to do when the influencer bubble pops? She has no obvious talents or skills, her CV consists of sandblasting her face. There’s a good few influencers who are utterly fucked in the next few years.
I agree!!!
What are they going to do?!