Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
For an ‘influencer’ who is using her unborn child as her pay packet you would think she could make more of an effort. She constantly buys ‘cute’ clothes yet blogs her most important day ever (her view) wearing this 🤷‍♀️…..

View attachment 1162159
Was this gifted? I hope it wasn't as there's no mention of gifted or Ad, yet they appear to be making a bigger fuss of her than any of the other parents

Reactions: 4

Justanothermum83

Chatty Member
Go on her YouTube click playlists scroll down to pregnancy and you can see the black and white pic from today’s announcement
14E5044F-DF23-4A23-82E5-1E944862E2C4.jpeg

• Wow

Cmj

Also just noticed them 3 scan photos she's shared today, she never shared the middle one before. Is that coz the nubs up on that one

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Before we get the big blue or pink announcement! Not trying to derail and hoping this is allowed as still relevant to Beggy, but I'm gonna be having a stopover in Skipton in a few weeks (going to Forbidden Corner) and wondered if anyone local to ya gal could recommend somewhere decent to eat with kids while we are there pleaseeee? I would look to the dale's hero herself but the state of the food she usually consumes doesn't give much hope!
I stayed in the accommodation attached to Forbidden Corner two years ago and the Saddle Rooms restaurant there was excellent, really good food. Some decent pubs in the area too.

WILTY

So I have the opposite to her, 2 girls and I’ve just had my first boy 2 months ago. I obviously don’t have much boy mum experience but my girls are HARD. The First 2 years, Cute little chats, lovely clothes, unicorn obsession / my youngest loves dinosaurs, just really sweet, now all they want is crop tops and to tell me I have a fat bum and that I should put make up on. And the constant mummy you need to look like your wedding day again, why don’t you look like that anymore, Not to mention how much they bicker about their friends I am dreading the teenage years! Good luck Rebecca- your gonna need it, also my girls always try to get me in trouble with their dad 🤣 daddies girls are the worst, I can confirm this as I am one and I’m definitely not my mums best friend actually quite far from it 🙈🤣
Sorry but this made me piss myself, I can just imagine it 😂😂 cheeky little sods hahahaa kids are savage 🤣🤣

miamae

Ha I have an almost 7 year old girl and this made me laugh! 3 boys first and they were easier all together than 1 girl is!!! Im dreading the teen years 😳
Me too! I have a little boy and currently pregnant with my second boy - my reaction was literally like Beggy's when I found out this baby was a boy! Soo relieved haha

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Linny honey, question, is your government name Big Bad Beverley or Bethany Jane Whore?

You're always trying to prove people wrong on here? Loads of people on here have recounted stories including me, where they know people who have been told one gender for all/a large part of the pregnancy and it turned out to be the opposite.

I don't quite understand how or why you're questioning this lady when it clearly does happen? Not saying it will be the case with Dingle and Walter but it's not physically impossible by any means.
Hey I can have an opinion same as anyone else on here! I don't try to prove people wrong at all, except when out there suggestions are made without any substance at all. Steve having affairs (we don't know this), him not gonna stay with her (again totally unfounded), the baby not being Steve's - I mean comments like this make us look at stupid as Beckeh!

whatthebeep

This is not a drill.
The lumi sale ends tonight.
Cheapest price ever.
Won't be this price again until it is this price again!

*Strange that you don't know when the next sale will be, I mean if it's your business you would know wouldn't you!?
It’s not her business she works for them to promote it and gets commission.

Reactions: 3