Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Talk bout putting the horse before the cart. My 2 year old is a miracle, i was gifted a few things, buggy, and bits and peices my eldest is 11 years old so we had noting from him!, 34 weeks pregnant my mam made me buy the big bits i needed cot and so on next week my waters broke hes was born 11 days in SCBU now he is perfect but most of my pregnancy i was scared something would happen to him

Reactions: 6

havesomeclassReb

loads of the sonograohers at private scanning places work for the NHS too so the private scans are done on their day off. Our local place is only open Tuesday night, Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe this place is the same?
Yes the place where I went for my scans the lady worked for the NHS too. She was only open 3 times per week.

anon666

I think beggy is a lying bitch and 100% tricked Stever beaver 🦫 into the pregnancy but I do think all these elaborate stories about Beggy having a miscarriage and hiding it from Steve or getting forced by Steve to have a termination then changing her mind are a bit far fetched ... I mean we literally know when she has sex, how regularly etc & I don't think it's something she'd be able to go through without telling anyone especially her partner who she lives with ... u don't just have a miscarriage go home and be normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ No shade just my opinion

heidilouxx

VIP Member
My son is on waiting list for asd assessment, like you I fought to get him help and moved him from his school to one with a speech unit. I'd do anything to make his life easier. Like you say it's what we do as parents. I don't know what happened to beggy, but she doesn't appear to have a maternal bone in her body and its sad. I can totally see signs of autism in Alfie. Someone should step in and force that sorry excuse for a mother to get him help.
Oh for sure, she'll have that baby girl doing all sorts, everything she couldn't be arsed doing with the boys. I really don't think I can watch her anymore, it's so upsetting seeing her already favouring that unborn baby.
Good luck 💕 I hope it all goes well for you both, it’s such a long and tiring process. We’ve been really fortunate in that paediatric team, the Speech and language therapsit, health visitor, occupational therapist & educational psychologist have been amazing and so supportive. And the pre-school have been utterly incredible & they support us as parents so much. His special educational needs co-ordinators have children with autism themselves & have just really connected with him. Honestly my only advice is take all the help you can get and don’t feel afraid to speak out. My son is non-verbal and we’re his voice, it can be so hard & there are days where I feel guilty that his life is how it is, that he’ll be able to live normally but I know these feelings are normal and I think most parents with children who have difficulties experience it at some point - just remember you’re doing the best you can for your little one & make sure to take care of yourself too 💕 sorry that was an essay & non Rebecca related! X

• Heart

ohtoodles

Looks like they have that place set up so that you can do a reveal there. They will deffo have had a pic in front of that green shrubbery wall 😅 looking back, it seems their weeks end on all sorts of random days! Do they only do scans so many days a week or something?! Do we think she had a cannon or a heartbeat bear? She seems to have money to just throw away after all!

View attachment 1160422

Also, I wonder big bad celeb Beggy will make it to their "celebrities" highlight.... Along with a lovely chap I've never heard of who seems to be called Chet Sket :ROFLMAO: andddd Charlotte Dawson 🥴
Chet was on ex on the beach and has many threads on here, he's also brother in law to Marnie from Geordie Shore. I'm ashamed to even know that but I watched Geordie Shore OG as I'm local and loved how car crash it used to be 🤣🤣🤣 so Rebecca could more than likely join the highlight if that's their definition of a celeb

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
If you comment on someone’s post and then block them, they obviously can’t delete the comment but does it still show up on the post? Just out of interest of course 👀

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Just replying to your post on the last thread @Clarity456
If I remembered right Sophie did a big long post/story when she found out she was having a 3rd boy about how devastated she was etc.... And how gender disappointment is a real thing.
Beggy wouldn't do that as there's not one honest bone in her body. Yes she'll be gutted but could never actually tell the truth and say so. Anything to keep up the facade.
Oh yeah you're a million percent right, credit to Sophie at least for being honest.

If it had been a boy for Dingle, next Q&A she would have done asked herself "are you upset its a boy" and would have tried saying she wanted a boy all along.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Lots of ASD mums on here doing a bloody grand job of doing what’s best for their kids…and still showing concern for others who are blind or shamed about additional needs. Good luck with your diagnosis @Cooper123 not always easy but hopefully you’ll get there ❤
Thank you so much 💓

DoolinEnnis

She's got cannons? It's a girl then....
Aren't they supposed to be for a big audience of friends and family? They're just doing it for her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂 AWAYYY YOU TRAGIC FUCKS
It’s part of the package you can get with the scanning company her bid tonight will be her and sausage Steve in front of the green ivy with the canons!

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
She can't believe she has a girly growing in her tummeh? Someone explain to this twat that babies do in fact grow in the womb. Why does she talk like a toddler playing pretend? Grow up.
And why buy a spring dress for winter thick twat.
Because she's an uneducated cretin. This is her 3rd pregnancy, the idiot clearly hasn't learnt anything in the past.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
For an ‘influencer’ who is using her unborn child as her pay packet you would think she could make more of an effort. She constantly buys ‘cute’ clothes yet blogs her most important day ever (her view) wearing this 🤷‍♀️…..

View attachment 1162159
Feel like Steve was signalling for help when he kept looking at the camera. Blink twice for help kinda vibesss
Is that T-shirt CP?
I couldn’t quite tell?

• Haha

Rosie878

VIP Member
I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.
Agreed I just think he’s extremely awkward on camera. The fact that she drags him on these videos even though he looks awkward and doesn’t come across well makes me think she has something to prove about the relationship though.

I can imagine he’s very stressed about money if people on here are right about their financial situation. He clearly has no influence over her behaviour and I think she spends a lot.

I can’t find this mrs meldrum gender reveal vid! Can someone post a link?