Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmejackie

One of the begins with poo girls has just gone into premature labour and very sadly lost her baby, how can Beggy be so confident in her pregnancy. She’s acting like the baby is already safely here, and she’s being so irresponsible (fillers, shit diet, massages etc etc). For someone who’s allegedly had a miscarriage she’s very relaxed.
goshh..who?! That’s awful

Reactions: 3

Marki

She might end up transgender like the son of the sacconejolys Eduardo who is seemingly now trans and changed his name to Edie.

So do we reckon Steve is still living in the family shack or just there at weekends or what?
I am curious too

Linnyloo

VIP Member
But see if she respected their relationship in any way and knows he doesn’t want to show his emotions on camera, why do the cannon gender reveal in the first place? Like this is just all about her and beaver, Alfeh & Woodeh are merely bystanders in this weird show she’s calling life now. And she is still only 5 hours pregnant remember so it’s still pretty new this whole thing, I think he’s really processing it all but from an experience that happened in my extended family, a 3rd baby literally broke that couple. She knew, he knew.. it was over. Yes they tried to patch things up but baby was born, 3 young kids and he walked a few months later. I genuinely think the writing is on the wall with this. Steve will love this baby, yes, provide for them as well as his sons. But he does not want to be in this position that much is abundantly clear.
If he didn't want to be on camera he could just say no, he's no pushover. He's just one of those guys who doesn't gush over his partner in public.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Have they ever been to Billy bobs in Skipton? it’s amazing for children! And the food is pretty good too!

I hope baby comes out a boy. It happened to my brother. Everything they owned was pink, they were adamant baby was a girl. He was a boy 🤣
Who was adamant? Themselves or a health professional?

Reactions: 2

peachhes

VIP Member
I hope it works out for you both 💕 I was exactly the same this time last year and I know there's nothing I can do or say to make you feel better. I couldn't even ovulate and it absolutely broke me. I ended up getting pregnant when we'd essentially stopped trying (still having unprotected sex so I know it's not really the same) and I'm due to have our baby next week.
Congratulations ❤ We are very lucky to already have a 3 year old (took nearly 4 years to conceive)

Okay I’m confused… so did they find out the gender at a reveal which the scan place did? And then she came home to film the reveal video and just act ott like it was a surprise?