Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
It’s a boy, going from that story ‘we know what it is’ doesn’t sound like excitement to me. If it was a girl video would be up already 😂😂

Reactions: 7

Imhere123

VIP Member
So much sugar in this breakfast! I dread to think how much sugar she actually consumes in a day of this is just breakfast.

I posted this last week after she said she had no worries about her pregnancy... well not long after that our baby arrived and has spent his first few days in NICU! We think he's ok and should be home soon but it just proves my bloody point! I had three straight forward pregnancies, especially the 3rd one it was the easiest, lowest risk of all 3 but you just never know what's going to happen! Shes such a thick bitch it pains me to read her "content"! But it's OK guys she aren't worried about giving birth when she lives in such a rural location, she's just keeping super positive 🙄. Maybe that was my mistake I wasn't super positive enough and it landed our little boy in NICU 🙄🙄🙄🙄 honestly she makes steam come out my ears 😂😂
I hope you & baby are doing well.

Attachments

Last edited:
Look at the size of her legs, definitely no size 10!

Didn’t she say recently that they were hoping to go away in September/October? I’m sure she said about their holiday in May, then said they will probably go away for 3 weeks over summer & then again later in the year. Such a lying bitch! And didn’t they book Center parcs, so surely she can see the baby in a swimming costume then?
‘More sweeter’ it’s one or the other, Beggy… not both! 🤪

• Haha

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
I think they both planned this to up their engagement as her content had gone completely to pot - coming off contraception so they can track ovulation so they can try all the girl suggestions plus the girl diet she was on - pretending it was a big surprise when it was obvious that she was doing pregnancy tests before her period was even late -not re booking the wedding… it all adds up - and now all this gender reveal content… i just pity the girl (if it actually is!) as she’s going to grow up with pretty bad body image having dingle as a role model 😳

• Heart

Hahaxx

I thought the scan pics looked more girl the middle one a ‘burger’ or ‘fork’ was what we was told to look for and that looked similar. I have 2 boys then a girl and I had the sweet cravings and nausea too but not with the boys. Same with my SIL but and lots of friends but, everyone is different. It’s made such a big deal now with these gender reveals especially for influencers. It shouldn’t even matter! I do cringe, especially as I think she already knew somehow.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Haven’t commented in so long due to having a baby and taking time away but I can’t help but feel envious of her getting the girl she has longed for. I was so sure I was having a girl before I found out I just had the feeling. I had gender disappointment for weeks afterwards and struggled but came to terms with it and enjoyed the rest of my pregnancy and now looking at my beautiful boy I couldn’t imagine my life without him and feel so awful for being upset he was a boy. He is my second and me and my partner have both said we are done. I don’t feel complete but I couldn’t go through the guilt for being upset if it were another boy. I just feel so jealous that she will be sat in the dungeon smug as fuck knowing she planned the full thing.
Jealous? Seriously? Come on 😂

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Another grid pic on Steve’s insta that doesn’t include Rebegga. My eyes are crap - can’t see who took the pic in the reflection on his glasses
055C3D02-A3DC-495D-96A4-8724E8117F38.jpeg

• Sick
girls are harrrrrd my eldest is 13 she is something else 🤯 she’s brutal 🤣. My 6 yo she’s a little sweetheart but she’s defiantly picking up things from her big sister she is also the biggest daddy’s girl. My third baby girl will be here soon I’m so excited for her arrival. We actually really hoped our final baby would be a girl. I don’t know any different to girls and my husbands an only child so he doesn’t either really.
I’m one of 3 girls! It was lovely growing up 2 sisters, I’m the youngest. My sisters are 30 and 24. My eldest sister has always been wonderful to approach for advice, especially now she’s a mother. My other sister was always great to play with as we are closer in age. Although I do feel sorry for my dad sometimes having to deal with 4 girls 😂 We were definitely a handful (and still are with drama sometimes) so I wish you the best of luck haha! ❤

• Heart

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She was affronted at something being vegetarian, right?! Her with her gallbladder issues 😐😂

Also 3 pizzas between 4 of them and their “friends”. A slice each then? Hostess with the mostess strikes again!
She never shows any friends/guests at her house. Why the secrecy?

Charl28

My mum had one of each. She said girls are way harder. You have more trouble with bitchiness at school, all that drama! Boys just crack on 😂

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I have a theory! I think ever since she stopped using natural cycles she’s been secretly using that method to ensure you have a girl (obviously without Steve knowing) Hence why the reason she was so ‘shocked’ when she found out she was pregnant was because 1. She got her own way with another baby and 2. It was going to turn out to be a girl which lets be honest she’s been desperate for all this time!

All of this ‘ah wud of been appeh wif a nuva likkel boi’ is bullshit!

Reactions: 6