Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Finally caught up on this thread lol. I still haven't watched the gender video but by the sounds of it it is shit like everything beggy does. I hope baby is such a daddy's girl and hate beggy. I'm far from being my mum's best friend I barely tolerate her for my children sake

Reactions: 8

viewtube

VIP Member
Ffs someone has commented this on a pic that isn’t even to do with beggy 😂😂 precious glimpse is going to wish they never laid eyes on beggy
View attachment 1163586
As much as I can't stand Rebecca, it's out of order spamming other posts (unrelated to her) on the company's site with comments about her. All that does it come across as obsessively trolling her,at least keep the comments to her post. I've got a feeling her gender reveal was gifted, hence them making a big deal mentioning her channel and not removing the post about her when it started receiving negative comments.

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
If he didn't want to be on camera he could just say no, he's no pushover. He's just one of those guys who doesn't gush over his partner in public.
Unless it's inappropriate sexual remarks 🤔

Isn't woody a bit old to be sucking his thumb? Although I'm surprised she doesn't let him have a dummy she's so lazy.

nothereforit12

Serious guess on the baby name...Elle/Ellie/Ella/Eleanor because her middle name is Ellen and I think she’ll want to name the babeh gurlie after herself. That or I’ve just given her an idea lol.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I thought the same 😂😂 although I bet the meals still taste like cack as anything she turns her hand to is shit! The boys probably have such low standards of food that you could give them a bowl of dog food and they would lap it up 🤣🤣
Were the boys in the ad? It would surprise me if they've even had the hello fresh meals!

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
I can vouch for this - dropped my 7 year old daughter off this morning and said bye love you and I was met with "yeah see you never" after eye rolling me all morning. Girls are a different kettle of fish, I say this having experienced both genders :ROFLMAO:
Ha I have an almost 7 year old girl and this made me laugh! 3 boys first and they were easier all together than 1 girl is!!! Im dreading the teen years 😳

• Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
She’s fuckin manic
Oh she most definitely is…. It’s frightening actually. I just wanna be here when the shit hits the fan big time when that baby arrives…. She won’t know what’s hit her with 3 to look after ( I use the term look after loosely because A&W will be looking after themselves by then)

Ljane

I can’t be the only one that was secretly hoping I was pregnant with a boy 😂

I already have one boy who’s now 4 and almost have to convince people I’m delighted my second was a boy.

I had blood tests to check for genetic problems (my son is fine) and on the report it said the gender. I was out for dinner with my OH and we both saw MALE at the same time on the report and I was so happy, even happier than when I was when I first found out I was pregnant.
I was the same when my second boy was born. I know many people would like one of each gender but for me I always thought I’d prefer two the same as that just always seemed to be such a lovely thing for the same sex siblings I’d met and know of. (I never had a sister. I love my brothers but always wished I had a sibling that was the same gender especially as an adult)

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

Just replying to your post on the last thread @Clarity456
If I remembered right Sophie did a big long post/story when she found out she was having a 3rd boy about how devastated she was etc.... And how gender disappointment is a real thing.
Beggy wouldn't do that as there's not one honest bone in her body. Yes she'll be gutted but could never actually tell the truth and say so. Anything to keep up the facade.
100% agree. We all know she will be devastated with a third boy. But will she be honest and say that? Will she chuff. She’ll be suh suh happy and content 🥰🥰🥰

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
People used to defend her on here. She seems really weird to me 😂 I think the whole Hobsons are odd. And not as well off as we all assume
so with you on this!!
you can look at panda engineering on companies house from when the hobsons owned it. They aren’t even close to wealthy