Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbs89

Chatty Member
So I have the opposite to her, 2 girls and I’ve just had my first boy 2 months ago. I obviously don’t have much boy mum experience but my girls are HARD. The First 2 years, Cute little chats, lovely clothes, unicorn obsession / my youngest loves dinosaurs, just really sweet, now all they want is crop tops and to tell me I have a fat bum and that I should put make up on. And the constant mummy you need to look like your wedding day again, why don’t you look like that anymore, Not to mention how much they bicker about their friends I am dreading the teenage years! Good luck Rebecca- your gonna need it, also my girls always try to get me in trouble with their dad 🤣 daddies girls are the worst, I can confirm this as I am one and I’m definitely not my mums best friend actually quite far from it 🙈🤣
Girls are savage!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Although I don't think it's actually listed as scientifically proven yet, autism is likely hereditary thus multiple siblings having it is a possibility. I strongly suspect Alfie is already on the spectrum, so what's to say she won't be too. I know it manifests itself differently in girls, but they're not the attentive parents to be able to deal with it and they're certainly not giving Alfie the support he deserves. The kids won't get enough support and it will really affect their adult lives going forward. I think they'll have a lot to answer for when their children start attending secondary school.

She hasn't got a daughter yet either. It's scary how confident she is
My youngest daughter is on the spectrum (my grandad 100% had Aspergers so it is hereditary) and fuck my life! 😂😂😂 constant meltdowns as a baby/tot. Carried into school kicking and screaming throughout primary and now we have hormones added into the mix! I love the bones of her but my god it’s been hard with her. She’s only had her hair trimmed a handful of times because she is a typical girl on the spectrum and won’t tolerate anyone touching her hair. Good luck, Becky 😂

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I’m expecting an emergency hospital admission tomorrow for Beggy when her gall bladder explodes after eating that little lot!

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
Don’t be disheartened remember this is a cash cow and she has to build the excitement up to get them views up so she can afford to pay the credit card off

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
I'm so sorry it was showing as pending so posted multiple times. I've reported them so hopefully will be removed. it was a tiktok piss take of influencers in labour. don't want to clog the feed up anymore with my poor technical skills.
Aww please dont think i was being a bitch, i really wasnt; i just didnt want you getting in trouble or anything.

Aw yes that makes sense, i was wondering why it was just showing me things that tattle would remove! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ellie073

The only worse thing than it being a girl is the fact she hasn’t put Clemmeh on her fave name list for a while.. I was rooting for Clemmeh Hobson we were alllll rooting for Clemmeh Hobson!

• Haha

Mollieben

Those poor boys. Knowing they weren't good enough for her. Don't get me wrong, if I had another baby (NOT ever going to happen) I would secretly hope for a girl as I have 2 boys. If I had 2 girls, I would want a boy. But to make it so so obvious is in bad taste. Personally I love previous little baby boys but I may be biased!

Ju19

VIP Member
Eating out again?. Those poor boys social skills must be seriously lacking, all they ever do is go out for food or go to coffee shops. What happened to taking kids to the park for an hour so they can make new friends????
Heart breaking isnt it😔

ohtoodles

Most mums would be picking up some little sleepsuits but nah right for the tutu… she’ll be picking one up for herself too no doubt. Or saying it matches mummehs outfit today so they are twins n stuff cos she’s a girl and so is mummeh and it’s suh cute 🥺

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Like Kate Hayes 🤣

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Just watched the blog but skipped to the cannons at the end.
I don’t know what to make of Beaver! They are so awkward with each other but I can see some excitement in him.
I guess no matter what you love your child don’t you, just not their mother
Erm, not everyone loves their kids no.