Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WILTY

I mean she's better than Beggy in that she doesn't think "work" is beneath her but thats not saying much 😂😂😂

Could any of them just get a job on the reception of a Travelodge or in a call centre for Yorkshire water or something.
Exactly. She obviously married someone who supported her to build a successful business together and have a normal family. Wheras Steve got with a little teenager who bled him dry, made him quit his job and now has trapped him with a baby he didn't want 🤣 but now she's doing this life coach thing and Steve is brassic, their poor parents must be thinking what the fuck is going on😂 wild.

Reactions: 9

viewtube

VIP Member
She thinks it'll be perfect and easy this time because it's the girl she wanted. I'm sure in her head, the baby will be a tiny dainty angel who sleeps all night and never cries.
I think Rebecca has always been carried, Steve has always done the majority of childcare aswell as working, but this time I think he will concentrate on the boys and leave Beggy to deal with her baby girl that she's so desparately wanted

MrsLucas

VIP Member
So I have the opposite to her, 2 girls and I’ve just had my first boy 2 months ago. I obviously don’t have much boy mum experience but my girls are HARD. The First 2 years, Cute little chats, lovely clothes, unicorn obsession / my youngest loves dinosaurs, just really sweet, now all they want is crop tops and to tell me I have a fat bum and that I should put make up on. And the constant mummy you need to look like your wedding day again, why don’t you look like that anymore, Not to mention how much they bicker about their friends I am dreading the teenage years! Good luck Rebecca- your gonna need it, also my girls always try to get me in trouble with their dad 🤣 daddies girls are the worst, I can confirm this as I am one and I’m definitely not my mums best friend actually quite far from it 🙈🤣
girls are harrrrrd my eldest is 13 she is something else 🤯 she’s brutal 🤣. My 6 yo she’s a little sweetheart but she’s defiantly picking up things from her big sister she is also the biggest daddy’s girl. My third baby girl will be here soon I’m so excited for her arrival. We actually really hoped our final baby would be a girl. I don’t know any different to girls and my husbands an only child so he doesn’t either really.

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
She’s starting to look big in the magic mirror! It must be losing its slimming powers 😂😂

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
That makes sense then as Precious Glimpse at Saltaire where she has gone doesn’t seem to be open all that often when I drive past. Always wondered why. Thought it had closed tbh

Crystal meth face

Ate at Bolton Arms at Leyburn last night and it was lovely! Kids menu too. Nice big pub, great staff, not far from Forbidden Corner which is a bonus.

Loads of places en route to choose from, hard to find a bad place really.

If you are actually staying in Skipton itself and want to eat there the Pizza Express is fab for families - staff are always lovely (and I’m not a big chain restaurant fan) most of the pubs will cater for families on the high st. Dare I say it, but beggys regular haunt Oakleys, ate there last week and it was really good (and caters for families) but gets busy so book ahead I’d say - beware big portions though and sometimes a bit salty but couldn’t fault it last week. Fish and chips, you can’t beat bizzie Lizzies

Do they even know each other? Jesus, can’t even imagine them being capable of making a baby if that reaction is anything to go by! He really did not want a girl did he??
Have they ever been to Billy bobs in Skipton? it’s amazing for children! And the food is pretty good too!

Here we go the bloody mirror has shrunk her, remember the size of her last night in they brown hacket trousers View attachment 1161950
I hope baby comes out a boy. It happened to my brother. Everything they owned was pink, they were adamant baby was a girl. He was a boy 🤣

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Even with those old electric radiators it will still be an icebox. Stone walls and floors hold the cold in, they're a nightmare to get warm that is why once heated people used to tend to keep it going. I bet the aga is still broken or they can't afford to have it on

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She really babies Alfie doesn't she. Why does she always put love hearts and heart faces on pictures of him and never of Woody. Shes done it his entire life. I genuinely think she prefers Alfie because he doesn't talk back and is quiet and reserved. He seems to just do what she says and mimic her. Woody seems much more headstrong and intelligent and I don't think she likes it. Even more of a reason we should all enjoy her being put in her place by a sassy little girl. Can't wait for It.
She does baby him , you would think he was 4 sat there with the Spiderman

Clementine

VIP Member
its like a scene out of the witches film. So bizarre how they all carry on. Interesting that begs isn’t there. They are all holding up Mauritius flight tickets so I take it she didn’t get hers?
I’d take a punt as to why that’s the reason she got pregnant. Well, one of the many reasons…