Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I beefed with my mum from the age of about 6 to 22. We've been in physical altercations when I was a teenager 😂 We get on a lot better now but Beggars in for a shock if she thinks she's gonna get this littul compliant shadow who just follows her around for 18 years and dusnt sehhh a word and just looks supah cute and stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 10

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I think they both planned this to up their engagement as her content had gone completely to pot - coming off contraception so they can track ovulation so they can try all the girl suggestions plus the girl diet she was on - pretending it was a big surprise when it was obvious that she was doing pregnancy tests before her period was even late -not re booking the wedding… it all adds up - and now all this gender reveal content… i just pity the girl (if it actually is!) as she’s going to grow up with pretty bad body image having dingle as a role model 😳
Nah I don’t think Steve had any say in it. I think he’s absolutely furious that she’s knocked up again

Reactions: 10

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.
Whist I get your opinion I got to say that we can’t all be wrong!
That’s my answer in regards to you saying we all see what we want to see

Reactions: 9

WILTY

Without being mean coz I’m not a mean person! But it’ll probably have a beaver face anyway so I’d take a boy over having a girl that looks like she was birthed by an actual beaver!🤦🏽‍♀️😬
This is all I've thought about. They're both unattractive but if it looks like Steve it will be so sad 😂 people on Instagram only like things that are aesthetically pleasing. She won't bring in the likes for Beggy if she looks like her Dad

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
If it’s a girl it’ll be Alfie and Woody who? Her whole YouTube and Instagram will be flooded with baby girl this, baby girl that.
It’s going to be that way whether it’s a boy or a girl tbh, they aren’t going to get a look in now, surplus to requirements and don’t bring the engagement she is so desperate for

WILTY

I felt the same with my second son. I was so grateful to be having another baby but I’d already convinced myself I was having a girl for lots of reasons I won’t list but basically everything in me just assumed he was a girl and when I found out I was gutted and I did cry and I did feel guilty for it. My friend had also just found out she was having a second boy and felt the same so I do think it’s Normal. I think I remember the unmumsy mum describing it as grieving for the family you thought you’d have while still loving the family you do have. My boys 4 now and we agreed about 3 years ago that we are definitely done. I don’t want any more children regardless of the sex and to be honest I Couldn’t imagine having a girl. Couldn’t imagine a girl in our family at all. Beggy’s life isn’t going to improve in any way because her baby has a vagina instead of a penis and yours wouldn’t be either. Having a girl is often romanticised for some reason but boys are ace! Don’t be jealous of Beggy. She literally has nothing and cares about nothing apart from herself. You are better than that!
I LOVE this 👏👏👏👏👏👏

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Chet was on ex on the beach and has many threads on here, he's also brother in law to Marnie from Geordie Shore. I'm ashamed to even know that but I watched Geordie Shore OG as I'm local and loved how car crash it used to be 🤣🤣🤣 so Rebecca could more than likely join the highlight if that's their definition of a celeb
Celebrities of the highest calibre I see! Beggy will fit in perfectly!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
🤣👏

If my husband knew loads of strangers were seeing his kids online, he'd leave me anyway. The fact he thinks that alone is acceptable proves he's a cunt
Mine too, I mean those kids really don't stand a chance with either of them as parents

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I will add that I do also pity her in a way, it is no life to live. Constantly wanting to prove yourself to strangers on the internet, I wouldn’t swap my life for hers that is for sure. But, watching her can definitely be triggering at times.

I get what you are saying, and I do agree in that it is largely smoke and mirrors with her, but, she does seem to always get her way. Wanted a Porsche, wanted chickens, wanted a baby, wanted a girl…

I don’t believe Steve doesn’t want to be with her. If that was the case, I think he would have been gone long ago, he has the means. I think he is as pig-ignorant as she is.

I also don’t believe she cares at all what is written about her, all attention is good attention in her eyes, and, let’s face it, she is still managing to get the odd ad that will likely pay well, and she does seem to have a loyal (albeit delusional) following.

Just seems to me that there are rarely repercussions or consequences for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

peachhes

VIP Member
Exactly this. After my third baby (all boys 😍) my husband said that he is done having babies and I totally agreed. He had a vasectomy to ensure we couldn't.

He is as much to blame as she is
I agree.. he knew she was desperate for another and she obviously planned it so she fell pregnant. When one person definitely doesn’t want more and the other is desperate for another, he should’ve got snipped