Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buymealatte

Alfie & Woody must be getting a shot of the shoes first going by the size of them. Baby will be going to school wearing those things 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ilikecake21

Just wait until this euphoria wears off, because it will with her, just like anything else. She is constantly searching for her next high, and nothing ever satisfies her. Once reality sets in, and she has to look after a newborn 24/7 being such a lazy cow, she won’t cope I’m calling it now.
Exactly, my girls we’re up every 2 hours youngest until very recently at 21 months. Slight exaggeration but at the time I thought I would die from the sleep deprivation. Here to see how Beggy handles it. She’s not as young and healthy as she was with the boys

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Have they ever been to Billy bobs in Skipton? it’s amazing for children! And the food is pretty good too!

I hope baby comes out a boy. It happened to my brother. Everything they owned was pink, they were adamant baby was a girl. He was a boy 🤣
Yes basically when they were at the older nice house, when Steve had been working all week, Rebecca would say she "needed to get out" wouldn't cook all weekend they'd traipse all round Yorkshire Saturday and Sunday and eat out every meal, Billy Bob's was a weekly trip for them at this point.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Why is she so bloody weird.
Showing the joules jacket her friend bought her and then says "won't she look so cute in this with her littke wellies"
Your not going to put a bloody baby in wellies! Thick as pig shit!
Baby wellies 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I can't cope.

Did she say she'd put Clemmeh in wellies?

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
QUOTE="ellie073, post: 9151495, member: 298605"]
I’m honestly so curious as to how they afford to heat that house, does it even have central heating? Our terrace has gone from £1.80 a day to almost £5 (heating on for 1hr morning and 1hr evening). Do they just use electric heaters ? That cannot be cheap!
[/QUOTE]
According to the estate agents details from when they bought the place, it has oil fired central heating. It must cost a fortune.

Last edited:
  • Wow

MJLT16

i mean I wouldn’t say my life is fucking dire. I have a well paying job, a lovely family home, a loving fiancé anda great support system so I’m not jealous of her life. Im jealous of the idea that she got the family she always wanted whilst as irresponsible and fucking ludicrous as it is that she is bringing another baby in to this shitshow of her world. I think some of us are allowed to want the idea of getting what we wished for and she certainly always does.
I wouldn’t go that far her life will be a shit show off camera he definitely does not want that baby!

She's got cannons? It's a girl then....
Aren't they supposed to be for a big audience of friends and family? They're just doing it for her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂 AWAYYY YOU TRAGIC FUCKS
Bold of her to think the rest of the world care that much... like, STOP THE WORLD, BABY BEAVER ISSSSSSS.....

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Skipped to the end of the reveal, as we always say Alfie is over 8, the blank look on his face when they pull the cannons and Steve having to say “it’s pink” or something, what the fuck? He really needs some one on one time with a professional. My eldest is 10 now but she was so much more switched on than that, my 6 year old is more switched on than that!
He is definitely displaying SN signs and it's get brushed under the carpet

I’m glad she’s got her wish for a girl, purely because I’d rather she was smug than the third child be a disappointment and begrudged / neglected ala meldrums

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I don’t think I can even hate watch this bitch anymore 🙄 I was one of the people who had their comment deleted by Precious Glimpse 😂 For full disclosure I’m 48, overweight and got blocked by Beggy after Old Beaver Teeth slid into my dm’s after I commented on one of her ad’s (the Matalan ones)😂😂😂😂
What did he dm you??? 👀

• Haha

ohtoodles

Do we think she’s caught up on here yet or is she still manically rubbing her belleh in glee telling baybeh peggeh how loved she is already and that she caaaaan’t wayyyyt t meet ‘er 🥴🥴🥴
Too busy messaging small insta businesses to get her hands on free aliexpress crap

VIP Member
loads of the sonograohers at private scanning places work for the NHS too so the private scans are done on their day off. Our local place is only open Tuesday night, Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe this place is the same?
That makes sense then as Precious Glimpse at Saltaire where she has gone doesn’t seem to be open all that often when I drive past. Always wondered why. Thought it had closed tbh

Sorry back to this picture. She looks like a 40 year old heroin addict. How Hello Fresh signed this off I’ll never knuurrrrrr.
Crystal meth face

SO MANY lovely places. The Saddle Rooms (where begs was ‘getting married’) at Forbidden Corner is lovely, or 5 mins along the road there’s Leyburn, I recommend Saffron (Indian), Black Swan or Bolton Arms pub, or a little further (5 miles towards bedale) there’s Akebar and a lovely pub with a great beer garden if the weathers nice xxx
Ate at Bolton Arms at Leyburn last night and it was lovely! Kids menu too. Nice big pub, great staff, not far from Forbidden Corner which is a bonus.

Loads of places en route to choose from, hard to find a bad place really.

If you are actually staying in Skipton itself and want to eat there the Pizza Express is fab for families - staff are always lovely (and I’m not a big chain restaurant fan) most of the pubs will cater for families on the high st. Dare I say it, but beggys regular haunt Oakleys, ate there last week and it was really good (and caters for families) but gets busy so book ahead I’d say - beware big portions though and sometimes a bit salty but couldn’t fault it last week. Fish and chips, you can’t beat bizzie Lizzies

Does that work, I’m crap at this stuff!
Do they even know each other? Jesus, can’t even imagine them being capable of making a baby if that reaction is anything to go by! He really did not want a girl did he??

Last edited:

anon666

Linny honey, question, is your government name Big Bad Beverley or Bethany Jane Whore?

You're always trying to prove people wrong on here? Loads of people on here have recounted stories including me, where they know people who have been told one gender for all/a large part of the pregnancy and it turned out to be the opposite.

I don't quite understand how or why you're questioning this lady when it clearly does happen? Not saying it will be the case with Dingle and Walter but it's not physically impossible by any means.
Or maybe even the eager beaver himself ... lot of comments defending him & his reaction to the gender reveal 🤔

• Heart