Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member

saw this and thought it would be a preview of what is to come

hope the link works
Do you realise you have posted this loads of times?
Also, what do you mean by it being a preview of what is to come? It is just showing links and explaining what is removed by tattle? Unless ive missed something as ive not been on here for 2 days? :)

Reactions: 11

freyalily

What’s the betting the scan was a freebie? Their story looks very much like a Beggy video, and the timing kinda was perfect to when she was there. She’s also following the owner on Insta

Ju19

VIP Member
I’ve just reported her post to ASA for making unsubstantiated claims about the benefits of the boost. Either link the appropriate scientific data and research that backs up the claims or fuck off Beggy.

Very simple, just like you.
She thinks she is ABOVE everyone else
Needs to be brought down
Well Done
Her description of products just gives me a Fuking headache
Useless

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Just can't imagine her with a baby. Bloody hell, poor kids.

Also, what sort of message is she sending her daughter once she claps eyes on her mother's inflated lips and house of wax melting face? Vacuous toss pot.

MissPrint

VIP Member
I posted this last week after she said she had no worries about her pregnancy... well not long after that our baby arrived and has spent his first few days in NICU! We think he's ok and should be home soon but it just proves my bloody point! I had three straight forward pregnancies, especially the 3rd one it was the easiest, lowest risk of all 3 but you just never know what's going to happen! Shes such a thick bitch it pains me to read her "content"! But it's OK guys she aren't worried about giving birth when she lives in such a rural location, she's just keeping super positive 🙄. Maybe that was my mistake I wasn't super positive enough and it landed our little boy in NICU 🙄🙄🙄🙄 honestly she makes steam come out my ears 😂😂
I hope your baby continues to get better and is able to join you all soon. x

• Heart
My boys share socks 2 year old and 3 year old 😂😂😂👀 is that a bad thing ?
At one point me and my children all had the same size feet and I used to call socks community socks as half the time I could remember whose were whose. Now mine are the tiniest ones and it’s good luck to everyone else. Black school/work socks are the worst 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Elmo17

Same 🤣

I’ve lost count of the negative tests I’ve done recently. I’ve now taken to crying every time I see a pregnancy announcement (as lovely and sweet as they are)
sending you lots of love, I know how disheartening it can be seeing negative After negative. Hoping one day you get your baby 💖

I’m only jealous that she can ‘trick’ someone into falling pregnant when I can’t even fall pregnant when we both want it. Despite that hurdle, my life is great and I’m deffo not jealous of her 😂
this must be so hard for you, seeing someone who can barely look after the kids she has bring another innocent child in to the mix. Hoping one day you get your well wished for baby. Stay strong 💖

• Heart

MJLT16

I scanned through the vlog as I couldn't take her smugness. Did she explain to the boys what was happening? Did she say "mummeh and daddeh have been to look at the baby on the screen today and now we're going to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. We're going to pop these cannons and if the confetti is pink its a girl and if the confetti is blue its a boy" so they actually understood what was going on? They look very confused. It all looks so rushed. Why were they in Alfie's bedroom?! That dark wall looks hideous! Why not do it in the nursery? Why not get changed? What was the rush?! It's like they walked in the dungeon and went straight upstairs to film this shit show. Do not pass go, do not collect £20! She didn't need to announce she was going for a gender scan. She didn't need to tell everyone yet. As someone else said, an Easter reveal, especially an egg hunt for the boys, would've been brilliant. Easter is only 2 weeks away!

Also, THANK YOU to those who have recommended places to eat near Forbidden Corner and Skipton, I can't quote everyone as the thread has moved so fast!

Our friends have just had a second boy and were OVER THE MOON. They'd have been happy either way but think they definitely were pleased to have another boy! I look back now and wonder why I was even bothered. You don't get two children the same regardless of what they are. My boys have totally different characters!
I absolutely adore my daughter wouldn’t change her for the world but god she is a sass pot, I wouldn’t want another version of her she’s definitely one in a million 😆 her brother on the other hand is so chilled out happy to do what ever I’m doing never moans! Hopefully this baby boy will be the same two haha

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Exactly, my girls we’re up every 2 hours youngest until very recently at 21 months. Slight exaggeration but at the time I thought I would die from the sleep deprivation. Here to see how Beggy handles it. She’s not as young and healthy as she was with the boys
She already looks permanently exhausted with huge bags under her sunken eyes 🤪

Reactions: 10

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Anyone else think the lyrics to the song hit completely the wrong tone for a gender reveal. Maybe the right tone for her life 😂

‘If I could hear my father's voice
He would tell me to move on
He would say I'll be just fine
Yeah he would tell me we have time

Time to laugh and time to heal
Our favourite song is on repeat
Drinking wine until the dawn
Knowing soon we'll be back home’

Think it speaks a lot about their relationship 😂

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Dingle is a disgrace brushing his obvious needs under the carpet, if he had diabetes asthma ect it would get treated so other learning needs should be no different she is holding him back more not getting him the help he needs

yellowmellow

VIP Member
That accuracy comment is one of us 💀

They’ve liked other comment about Rebecca. I’m guessing wanting to know what the chances are of baybeh peggeh actually being a girleh like they’ve said. Whoever it was, hats off to you because they haven’t realised 🤣

• Haha

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
I've been hate following her and I'm now going to.unfollow. I'm gutted about it being a girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart