Rebecca Lamb #105 Chicken Nugget Beckeh - Cheap white meat. Went to Tenners for "all you can eat"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The words were along the lines of “it’s a girl so we don’t need to look at that type of stuff”
“I don’t know about that”
“That’s what they said so it’s a girl”

Apparently……
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hope it’s wrong hope it’s a boy she stands no chance with a girl

Thinking about it wonder if it’s like a nubologist type thing?
Maybe she's just taking her own expert advice of "if you're feeling depressed just think happeh and you'll be happeh"

But in this case "just think it's a supah cute littul girl suhh I can brush her hair and stuff and it'll be a girl."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just think lack of sickness and eating more = boy.
I know everyone is different, but my girl pregnancy was awful for nausea compared to my boys, and I craved fruit and sweets really bad with boy pregnancies
Also the skull shape
I’ve got a little girl and had no sickness at all until I was in labour.

Whatever sex the baby is, it’ll be an afterthought soon enough in the Rebecca show.

Reactions: 17
The words were along the lines of “it’s a girl so we don’t need to look at that type of stuff”
“I don’t know about that”
“That’s what they said so it’s a girl”

Apparently……
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hope it’s wrong hope it’s a boy she stands no chance with a girl

Thinking about it wonder if it’s like a nubologist type thing?
Your username cracks me up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just think lack of sickness and eating more = boy.
I know everyone is different, but my girl pregnancy was awful for nausea compared to my boys, and I craved fruit and sweets really bad with boy pregnancies
Also the skull shape
I dunno,I had a girl and two boys and had a lack of sickness and eating more with all of them 😂🥲
I do think you can tell from scan photos though

Reactions: 6
I’ve had two girls and pregnant with my third. I’ve felt exactly the same with each pregnancy…nauseous, headaches, extremely tired. Actually this third pregnancy the tiredness is REAL😅. Idk if that’s because third baby and I’m constantly on the go. Looking at the scan pic I’d say you can see boy bits? But if she was heard saying it’s a girl she must know. She obviously wants a girl so badly she will be devastated if she is going by the nubtheory experts and they’ve got it wrong. I almost will feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 9
I dunno if anyone on here follows an ex rugby wag/"influencer" called Sophie Watkins, I know @NormaBates does, but basically she's very similar to Dingle got pregnant at 19 to trap a bloke who just seen her as a shag, had 2 boys and was desperate for a girl, by all accounts coerced her husband into trying for a third baby, aparrently the nub theory said it was a very strong girl lean, a psychic told her girl and she ended up with a third boy 😂

I've been seeing a lot of full circle moments/coincidences in life the last few weeks, wouldn't surprise me if this was another🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'll still be insufferable either way boy or girl......its just the smugness level will go up by a !000 % if it's a girl - and she'll be hoping that Steve will melt if it's a mini her.....god forbid!!!
But she's slowly running out of "content" once the reveal is done with. Only ever expanding updates of her food belly and the inevitable hospital bag bore off!!!
Jeez hope she doesn't do a live "birth" video - that's one thing most of us on here would pay NOT to see lol

Reactions: 12
I reckon she did the blood prick test for the sneak peek and it said girl but then when she went for her 12 week scan and she told them she was having a girl, they said there was a good possibility it’s actually a boy 🤞🏻 (especially being further along) hence the radio silence, no vlog and temper tantrum.

And I reckon they asked what the duck she was playing at when she swanned in there with her camera in her hand

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pregnant with my 5th 3 girls, a boy and my 5th is a boy and honestly all my pregnacys were different,I was shocked to find out my last 2 were boys.
The skull on her scan does look boyish tho but could be either as skull theory isn't reliable.
Has she said what time her scan is?bet she drags it out all day long 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.