Rebecca Lamb #105 Chicken Nugget Beckeh - Cheap white meat. Went to Tenners for "all you can eat"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F79DCCE3-BF4C-47B1-9D1B-51D120CDB362.jpeg

Those lips are honestly vile. They have been totally mutilated. She looks absolutely bleeping horrific.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I genuinely think now that Steve stays somewhere else with the boys for a few days of the week & just comes home with them on weekends. They just never seem to be there anymore, she hasn’t showed them swimming on a Wednesday for the last 3 weeks & Steve is noticeably absent from her stories most of the time now.
I think this too… that’s why she takes herself off for Spa Days and beauty treatments to kill some time,
It doesn’t make sense does it? Either he’s with her as a partner or he’s not.
Must be confusing for the boys? Unless he’s taking them away for a few days every week to soften the blow for when he leaves for good.
Meanwhile Beggy is trying to keep up the pretence of being suh suh in love and stuff

Reactions: 16
Did she pay for the Devonshire Arms? Otherwise they can duck off in future! Idle bint, I’m bleeping sick of her swanning around like the world owes her something. Grrrr. Can you imagine having nothing better to do with yourself?! woman

Reactions: 15
She looks likes she's used one of those aging apps! The saggy skin and the dead eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any final guesses for the gender tomorrow? I (unfortunately) think girl. The nub looks girly on the scans. I’m considering unfollowing her if it is. Not disrespecting having a girl, I’d quite like one myself after two boys but honestly I can imagine her being completely insufferable with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Any final guesses for the gender tomorrow? I (unfortunately) think girl. The nub looks girly on the scans. I’m considering unfollowing her if it is. Not disrespecting having a girl, I’d quite like one myself after two boys but honestly I can imagine her being completely insufferable with it all.
Unfollow her anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I ask a genuine question. Why are you stilll following her? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don't get the bedroom situation. Why has she not shown Woody's bedroom at all lately? Why has she painted it again, it's not long since they painted it that dark blue colour. Why did she give woody that room and not alfeh as he's older?

Unfollow her anyway??
Definitely a girl. I've said it from the beginning and I'm seldom wrong.

Reactions: 10
I actually have a feeling its a boy. Whether that's just wishful thinking I don't know, but God help us if it's a girl. The skanky woman doesn't deserve another child

Reactions: 24
God you just know tomorrow with the scan it’s going to be radio silence all day so she can drag out all the attention of her minions asking all day etc. Or maybe if it’s a boy she will go all weird again like the 12 week scan 😂😂😂 it will be funny to see how it all pans out, either way will be insufferable!

Reactions: 29
Beggy cares about beggy. She wants attention and she wants it on HER. That’s why she loves being pregnant, her boobs get bigger & that gives her more attention (most people with a shred of respect wouldn’t want ‘that’ kind of attention). She loves going to her Brit abroad holidays, because she can get her arse out & again it gives her the same attention. She won’t do the boys playroom - because what does that do for her? Nothing. If you wasn’t a vapid, superficial, woman, you’d find it enriching but alas she is all of those things.

Lets face it, her whole life the only bit of attention she gets is when she photoshops herself within an inch of her life and has her body on show. She lacks intelligence, she can’t string a coherent sentence together and nothing she does is original, nobodies interested in her thought provoking stories are they. The only way she’s known to get attention is the above, so that’s all she does. Embarrassing tart.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.