Rebecca Lamb #105 Chicken Nugget Beckeh - Cheap white meat. Went to Tenners for "all you can eat"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God you just know tomorrow with the scan it’s going to be radio silence all day so she can drag out all the attention of her minions asking all day etc. Or maybe if it’s a boy she will go all weird again like the 12 week scan 😂😂😂 it will be funny to see how it all pans out, either way will be insufferable!
She said she was going to vlog the day she had her 12 week scan …. yip, that never materialised!! Let’s see what tomorrow brings ….. getting my 🥤 🍿 ready!!

Reactions: 16
Omg she's as rough as a badgers arse! Clearly slims her face in videos too the bleeping head
Was just thinking this
How can it be that slim less then a week ago it was round puffy and swollen sitting in that lounger in tenners

Reactions: 10
I actually have a feeling its a boy. Whether that's just wishful thinking I don't know, but God help us if it's a girl. The skanky woman doesn't deserve another child
I'm with Cooper....BOY Dingle.....fingers crossed 🙏

• Heart
I think boy. I think she knows, hence why she is getting the neutral stuff. If she was waiting to find out, she wouldnt do anything til she knew.

Reactions: 11
I just think lack of sickness and eating more = boy.
I know everyone is different, but my girl pregnancy was awful for nausea compared to my boys, and I craved fruit and sweets really bad with boy pregnancies
Also the skull shape

Reactions: 11
I’m saying boy, I’ve been looking at the scan photo and I’m almost positive it’s a side profile of willy and balls.

Reactions: 12
Based on the skull theory I’d say boy. I personally can’t tell with the nub on those pics.

Reactions: 5
Will Steve go with her to the scan or will this be something else she does ALONE?

I think it’s a boy looking at the scull on the scan. Hope it is anyway! And also think she already knows. Think she is desperately hoping whatever she’s seen or already been told is wrong.

Reactions: 14
The Devonshire Arms is a lovely Hotel , they better not have gifted her !!

The spa days start at £125 for two people , jeez she spends so much money on herself which is ok if you have already provided everything your kids need , like measured shoes , a new mattress , Dentist !!!! Mind you Steve and his ridiculous petrol guzzling cars is just as bad , bet he is a menace on the Dales’ roads

The words were along the lines of “it’s a girl so we don’t need to look at that type of stuff”
“I don’t know about that”
“That’s what they said so it’s a girl”

Apparently……
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hope it’s wrong hope it’s a boy she stands no chance with a girl

Thinking about it wonder if it’s like a nubologist type thing?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.