Rebecca Lamb #105 Chicken Nugget Beckeh - Cheap white meat. Went to Tenners for "all you can eat"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread hunneh pots… congrats @Kiwigirl on the title

Anything else to recap?

1. Suh suh pregnant
2. Primark haul nowhere to be seen
3. Took one suitcase between two to tenners
4. Crozzled herself stupid
5. Mocktails
6. Pasta
7. Lucky lucky man
8. Who wore it best green frock
9. Why u cry, telling lie?
10.Dirty deleted chicken nugget comments

This is my first ever thread so sorry if I’ve done anything wrong 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I love the title!!!
Didn’t know chicken nugget thing was ‘cheap white meat’!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't been on for a while - is the cheap white meat reffering to becky or an actual chicken nugget?

Anyway, being sunburnt is nothing to proud of. She promotes skincare but burning yourself is bleeping stupid. People can die from skin cancer, stupid witch.

Reactions: 28
The guy in Tenerife that says hello sexy banana, hello chicken nugget, very good very nice et al that she paid 10€ to have a video with… well apparently chicken nugget = cheap white meat. It’s ya gal summed up really isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How is it possible to age so much in 4 days?? She looks like she’s been on a 2 week booze binge!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The anxiety must be ripping right through her, I think that’s why she looks so awful. She knows deep down that she’s probably fucked it with Steve so she’s had to spend the whole weekend checking her phone to check in on him to make sure he’s not dipping his wick somewhere else. In the meantime Steve’s realised he could be a weekend dad and Beggy will be a single mummeh to Alfeh, Woodeh and babeh Enzoh before the year is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks so bloated? Has she been drinking? Didn’t someone come on really early on her threads and say she drank during her pregnancy with Alfeh? And when you actually look at his facial features they tick a lot of the fetal alcohol spectrum features. I’d put nothing past this selfish witch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She looks so bloated? Has she been drinking? Didn’t someone come on really early on her threads and say she drank during her pregnancy with Alfeh? And when you actually look at his facial features they tick a lot of the fetal alcohol spectrum features. I’d put nothing past this selfish witch.
Vision difficulties is one of the many symptoms

• Sad
Reactions: 13
New thread hunneh pots… congrats @Kiwigirl on the title

Anything else to recap?

1. Suh suh pregnant
9. Why u cry, telling lie?
10.Dirty deleted chicken nugget comments

This is my first ever thread so sorry if I’ve done anything wrong 😑
This made me LOL. 😂

I bet she can’t wait to get home with all the thoughtful goodies she bought for both boys. Do you think she will replace Alfeh’s moaoms?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I saw her face today my first thought was that she looks like she’s had a heavy weekend on the drink…..

Reactions: 30
I’ve had to change my picture because our Yorkshire chicken nugget has changed so much. Mrs potato head nearly didn’t fit in the circle

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
When I saw her face today my first thought was that she looks like she’s had a heavy weekend on the drink…..
Same, she looked bleary, bloated and her nose was red (I know it’s burnt too) all classic signs of being on the booze. She also had those wild eyes she used to get when she was necking the Malibu every night last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s been crying…. a lot… that’s why her eyes and face are puffy.
She has prob realised it’s her last day and she has go home to reality and look after her kids

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.