Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
DITL vlog would be as follows

8am lie in her stinky pit with 10 month unwashed sheets whilst Beaver Steaver gets the boys up and out to school.
9:30am when it's safe to come out as kids have gone, whip out the face power saw and do skincare in the bedroom givin it "happehhh chewsdeeeehhh everywun remember life isn't perfect but believe me wennn I lie and say I earn your annual salary in a month for being a zirconia leprechaun boss babe and Steve's suuuuhhh supah happeh and content about being trapped again and stuff. "
10am whip up some vile looking concoction for brekky with 800 calories of chia seeds dashed on top. Supah supah helfeeehhh.
11am open the door to the delivery man with the latest klarna order.
11:15 fire up the fat burning app and the magic mirror so she can quickly affiliate link all the fast fashion rags she's bought (but will return) and pretend all the size 16s are size 10s and she's still suh suh slimm despite her belly quadrupling in size in 16 short weeks because Steve dunt like fat birds.
12:30 after pratting about in her new clothes her and beaver boy head off for a greaseh gorlstuhhhnnn immune pub lunch.
3pm sadly have to pick the boys up from school.
3:45pm and rather than swimming or football for the darling little boys, they're headed into Skipton suhhh Yorkshire's best mummeh/rocket can get her brows illuminated. Remember mamas, you can't pour from an empty cup and stuff 😄🙃
5pm Back to the dingle shack and in the bath she goes whilst beaver sorts out the boys dinner.
6:30pm boys thankfully go to bed so she can retire to her room, away from baby daddy Steve who actually hates her guts, with the 5k a month TV bolted to the end of the bed and ask herself questions to prove nasteh tattle trolls wrong.

The end!

Just remember folks, anyone who doesn't want this fabulous life is raining on Bogtrotters parade cos they're jealous of her sunshine ☀☀☀☀😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

MissPrint

VIP Member
That would be me.. haha if you want a laugh have a scroll there is some lovely photos on there 😅

🤣 pmsl don't think ither of them know what suncream is.

Look at their old kitchen, why the moved with no money or interest for renovating the dingle yard I don't know.

Best ones are them setting up camera and kissing eachother 🤢 look at this one..
Them size 10 legs 🤣
Look at the dog’s expression through the window. I’m dead. 😂😂🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 81

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I’ll tell you why shes been crying.
Steve took the boys to his parents for the weekend, why? So he had a babysitter for his night out. It’s obvious he went out with his mates last night and Rebecca found out. She can’t trust him and knows he’s about to be tipped over the edge because of this pregnancy so spend all night calling him and being ignored so cried for a solid 9 hours.
The boys were meant to go to Steve’s parents because this was meant to be their anniversary holiday, steve can’t fucking stand her so decided to just go to his parents with the kids instead. The only reason Rebecca had someone to go with is because they had a free holiday out of her. There isn’t a single person on this earth that would pay good money to leave the country with that fucking moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
She must be due her private gender scan this week? What’s everyone’s thoughts on her announcement.

my thoughts, she’ll do a Beyoncé announcement when she posed like Virgin Mary covered in flowers and a veil. The flowers either pink or blue and the boys kissing her belly, with beaver behind her shirtless 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 pissing myself at the thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

GoLando

VIP Member
Gender reveals are some of the most vacuous and self-absorbed attention seeking piles of shite even for this Instagram day and age.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Snookie

So let me get this straight…. She’s promoting lash serum but her eyelashes have extensions on them at the minute and goes to say how super long her lashes are because of the serum.

She’s the thickest MF going - if the serum was that great, you would not need extensions!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Cooper123

VIP Member
No seriously tho, if I had a thread about me that would be enough for me to give my fucking head a shake. But if said thread started discussing my crusty minge in the same bikini knickers for 4 days that would be it, I'd be removing myself from the internet forever. She's so shamless it's unreal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
16 weeks pregnant today. Which means when she did that pregnancy test on New Year’s Day, her period wasn’t even late……. So why was she taking a pregnancy test?! If she wasn’t trying to get pregnant….? Why would you buy a test/take a test before your period is even late? And she would have had to have bought that test in advance because she wouldn’t have gone and bought it on New Years eve or NYD…..

this pregnancy was planned. Completely and absolutely, 100%, no doubt about it - SHE PLANNED IT TO THE LETTER. bet she was doing ovulation sticks….!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

MissPrint

VIP Member
Someone mentioned here they'd scanned old Instagram posts earlier. I got curious. I'll never forgive you....... 😂
Fuck a duck, he’s an ugly brute and really effeminate looking. He makes my fanny flaps seal themselves shut like a reverse Venus flytrap.🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
New thread hunneh pots… congrats @Kiwigirl on the title

Anything else to recap?

1. Suh suh pregnant
2. Primark haul nowhere to be seen
3. Took one suitcase between two to tenners
4. Crozzled herself stupid
5. Mocktails
6. Pasta
7. Lucky lucky man
8. Who wore it best green frock
9. Why u cry, telling lie?
10.Dirty deleted chicken nugget comments

This is my first ever thread so sorry if I’ve done anything wrong 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she thinks that giving birth to a human with a vagina is going to solve all her problems, then she's a bigger fucking moron than what I first thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Each_peach

VIP Member
"I'm so excited to find out what baby is so I can get organised. I definitely couldn't not find out cos I just feel like I wanna get organised and make it nice for them"

- decorates the bedroom in all neutrals so it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or girl.
- baby will be in parents room to start with.
- the baby doesn't give a shiny shit about if their bedroom "looks nice"
- Dingle couldn't make anything look nice if her life depended on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Snookie

On her bio she’s put - “do what makes you happy” ….. pretty much sums this piece of shit up.

Partner doesn’t want another child. Fuck it, do what makes you happy!

Little Woody should be at nursery. Fuck it, keep him at home to save the trip there and back. (Must cost a fortune running that Range Rover.) Do what makes you happy!

May have had covid last year. Fuck it, not isolating cos I’m a selfish cunt and dunt give 2 shits about anyone else!
Do what makes you happy!

I could go on and on but you get my point.

• Heart
Reactions: 48