Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This using the kid to meet your favourite band thing was literally a Little Britain sketch 20 years ago. They played parents with a sick child who managed to con David Soul and Les McKeown from The Bay City Rollers into coming to visit them by his hospital bed. Unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This using the kid to meet your favourite band thing was literally a Little Britain sketch 20 years ago. They played parents with a sick child who managed to con David Soul and Les McKeown from The Bay City Rollers into coming to visit them by his hospital bed. Unreal.
She is a Little Britain character. The only SEN mum in the village.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

i am obsessed
And a little grift hint in the comments:

IMG_1570.jpeg

You just know that she tried it on at the merch stand. She’ll have been asking for a tee in her size for her disabled kid to grow into, and she’d like it signed too please - just make it out to ‘Reann’.

When that didn’t work she took to Twitter.

“SEND US A FREEBIE! I went out with my disabled son with only the change in my pocket. Why, as a parent-carer, would I carry a card for emergencies? If we needed an emergency taxi or anything I’d just make it everyone else’s problem of course. No, I didn’t learn my lesson when my disabled daughter soiled herself and we didn’t have a change of clothes for her and she ultimately got taken away for neglect.”

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There is a podcast series dedicated to a mum/daughter who did this just to meet One Direction. Wild times! Believe in Magic, it’s called. If you haven’t, you absolutely must. We have ALL our main characters here blended into one incredible ride.

And I am DEFINITELY calling bullshit on the cash/card thing. It’s frigging outrageous because you just KNOW she will have a latest model phone with a wallet function and online banking.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
IMG_1570.jpeg

Yeah I call bullshit on the no cash/card too, it’s a blatant attempt at gaining some sympafree-bies.

Because otherwise she took a (disabled) child to a planned event without a drink or money for one. Some “parent carer”!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s incredible how much she tells on herself.

No amount of “It’s all a conspiracy! I’m being bullied! The system is abusing me because I’m a gobshite! They just want to take kids away to give to infertile, rich people!” makes any less transparent.

Reactions: 6
I assume A is her daughter she lost custody of. I am aghast that she isn't too mortified to share this about herself.
This really saddens me. There was a poor girl, also in Wales I believe, who was bedridden by a medical condition and her parents neglected her. Unfortunately she passed away as a result. The neglect mentioned was regarding bedsores, toileting needs not met, absorbant hygiene products not being changed, or any hygiene in fact. Inadequate nutrition too. It was really sad. This account about Reann is shockingly similar. Iirc, the parents of the deceased girl showed little remorse but they were angry at being judged. Same attitude from Reann too. Its horrible. I can’t fathom neglecting a child to that point. As soon as their needs are apparent, they must be met. That involves a lot of sacrifice. Reann can't call herself a parent or a carer based on what I've read here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This really saddens me. There was a poor girl, also in Wales I believe, who was bedridden by a medical condition and her parents neglected her. Unfortunately she passed away as a result. The neglect mentioned was regarding bedsores, toileting needs not met, absorbant hygiene products not being changed, or any hygiene in fact. Inadequate nutrition too. It was really sad. This account about Reann is shockingly similar. Iirc, the parents of the deceased girl showed little remorse but they were angry at being judged. Same attitude from Reann too. Its horrible. I can’t fathom neglecting a child to that point. As soon as their needs are apparent, they must be met. That involves a lot of sacrifice. Reann can't call herself a parent or a carer based on what I've read here.
I know the case you're talking about. It's devastating. Kids are being denied basic care in their homes to the point of death by the people supposed to love them the most but people like Reann want to pretend there's a conspiracy of child snatchers delighting in taking kids from good parents when the actual problem with SS is that they're so stretched many fall under the radar and are left to be abused. SS are there to work with troubled overstretched parents with poor coping mechanisms. They are there to support until it's insupportable.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’d had a kid taken away and just had more.
QMLAN but I can’t get over this. How can you have your literal child taken for neglect and think “I know I’ll have some more kids”. How will that poor child feel later in life knowing her Mum just decided to get a new kid/s when she got taken away. If either of my two got taken I would be doing everything 24/7 to get them back. Even if I thought it was unfair and the suggestions the social work team made were unfair I would still play along to get my child back. Sickening woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13