Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she’s “gender critical” (transphobic) as well. Extremely bigoted, but it’s alright though cos she does things for her disabled children!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
oh no people are calling me racist because I said something racist.

1710588776338.png

She'll be deploying "I've got a black friend" next.

1710588844853.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I knew she'd pop up to announce her ignoramus take on that first minister news. If she has any redeeming qualities she keeps them extremely well hidden.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, she’s “gender critical” (transphobic) as well. Extremely bigoted, but it’s alright though cos she does things for her disabled children!!!!
Being gender critical isn't the same thing as being transphobic and it's also not comparable to homophobia or to racism.

Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, after her heartfelt congrats and warm wishes, Reean's asking for help.

1710592101267.png

---
Just dawned on me that she must be reading here. None of her followers have called out the racism and comments locked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well, after her heartfelt congrats and warm wishes, Reean's asking for help.

View attachment 2818740
---
Just dawned on me that she must be reading here. None of her followers have called out the racism and comments locked.
Well done Welsh Government 👏 why should they waste anymore time on this showboating tangle of ego, arrogance and extreme entitlement.

In your opinion, perhaps. We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one.
Not just my opinion. By law.

It is illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of protected characteristics, and protected beliefs.

Transgender people are protected in law against discrimination. So are those with gender critical beliefs.

I'll leave it there but it is a matter of fact, not opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How does she expect anyone to take her seriously when she posts those hot dogs? Not sure how else to describe them?

Screenshot_20240316_141522_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
IMG_1304.jpeg

“What is the worst thing that can happen if I use my voice?”

Well, I think losing one of yer kids and being under threat of losing another is a bit worse than people not liking you, personally.

Really sad about her sister and all, but to use that to justify being an utter gobshite?

“My sister was non verbal so I must be a mouthy bigot to compensate!”. Huh?

• Heart
Okay so this is sad and I do feel sorry for her. It seems Reann has had two sisters who have died, one before she was born and one after. I think maybe she’s another who needs to get off Twitter and into therapy.

I wonder if her parents, having lost two daughters, coped by spoiling Reann and making her the centre of their universe and and letting her just get her own way all the time? I wonder if that explains her gobby diva personality and that ponging sense of entitlement and self-righteousness?

No excuse for the bigotry though, I’m afraid.

• Sad
She can say what she likes, the only thing that Sunak, Yusuf and Gething have in common is that they’re not white. They’re not from the same party, they’re not all the same ethnicity or background or religion.

650EA8C8-4E5B-4A4D-BBAE-2CC5FD73E8D5.jpeg

She’s a thick bigot.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s certainly got a serious case of main character syndrome. Emptiest vessels, most noise, etc. I know a lot of people who can’t write particularly well can’t help it but so much of what she tweets just reads as nonsense. It’s so hard to follow along with.

Reactions: 9