Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd screenshot- whats the bet she already looked into a medical negligence claim and was told no chance. 1st screenshot- what a load of shite. The nature of child abuse or negligence is that it's a private crime behind closed doors and the person go to great lengths to cover it up. She spouts such dangerous bullshit.
What a weapon she is.

Reactions: 8
So if only photo or video evidence counts, what photo and video evidence has she got for her claims against the council, the health board, the schools, the Welsh assembly, etc. etc.? Plus hasn't she herself tweeted about the physical evidence of neglect which was reported with A?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if only photo or video evidence counts, what photo and video evidence has she got for her claims against the council, the health board, the schools, the Welsh assembly, etc. etc.? Plus hasn't she herself tweeted about the physical evidence of neglect which was reported with A?
She already thinks she should be able to film health professionals going about their free at the point of use care for the 752 kids she chose to have. Don't give her ideas.

Reactions: 9
2nd screenshot- whats the bet she already looked into a medical negligence claim and was told no chance. 1st screenshot- what a load of shite. The nature of child abuse or negligence is that it's a private crime behind closed doors and the person go to great lengths to cover it up. She spouts such dangerous bullshit.
Judge Judy most certainly does not say that. What on earth is the point of a legal system and court cases if that is so? They'll only try cases where there is photographic or video evidence? And as you say in most abuse cases neither the victim or abuser is filming it. So according to Brains it didn't happen.
She's so thick it is scary.

What with her and former bestie Sarahvayjay basically saying what do drunk women expect if they are assaulted - 'it's just her word against his' - these two aren't really on the side of women.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Still only £228 raised out of the whopping 20k she feels entitled to to 'keep her family going' even though she gets thousands out the public purse for that already. She'll have to jiggle her little cash cow harder.

• Haha
She's at a protest outside the Welsh Parliament building today. Well done Reann- that's activism. Even if an individual protest doesn't achieve much it gets you out visible on the street and exercises 1 of your fundamental democratic rights. Photos a kid can't consent to does absolutely duck all.

Reactions: 11
Upsetting video on her TL that she's retweeted of a young woman having seizures. If you have someone in your family who has them you'll know that you're told to video them. It's the best way of showing doctors exactly what's happening and how long they last. When my nephew's had them in my care it feels so counterintuitive and wrong to be filming him instead of trying to comfort him but that's the advice. What definitely isn't advice is to lash it all over twitter for clout. That poor woman deserves her dignity, privacy and not to be an illustration for the drum her family are trying to bang regardless of the worthiness of the cause.

It's nothing to do with delicacy or trying to keep the disabled out of sight out of mind. It's everything to do with respecting their personhood especially when they don't have the ability to assert boundaries. You'd think a disability advocate would get it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Looks like she’s thrown her toys out of the pram and deleted Twitter??? Not enough attention from take that methinks??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She was beefing with her drip fella last night. Posting cringe memes like the below. Also said he was recording her and then quickly deleted it. Got a screenshot but don't think it's fair to post if she deleted it herself. Implies to me that she was kicking off big time and maybe being violent cos why would you start recording a partner in a row if not to protect yourself/have proof they were the aggressor. She also posted her 3 miles worth of cleavage again looking for some attention. All very grubby. Poor kids.

Attachments

• Wow
Well I, for one, am baffled as to why this well-adjusted balanced parent is under social services. Does she interact or platform anyone who doesn't instantly justify being on the radar of various authorities? The things these people are willing to casually reveal publicly cause grave concern for what goes on privately.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Well I, for one, am baffled as to why this well-adjusted balanced parent is under social services. Does she interact or platform anyone who doesn't instantly justify being on the radar of various authorities? The things these people are willing to casually reveal publicly cause grave concern for what goes on privately.
Wtf is this?

Reactions: 4
I swear I saw some Reann sob story post momentarily in my feed this morning that promptly disappeared. Went to look on her account and can’t find it?

Has she come off/been kicked off Twitter?

Reactions: 2
I swear I saw some Reann sob story post momentarily in my feed this morning that promptly disappeared. Went to look on her account and can’t find it?

Has she come off/been kicked off Twitter?
The account is still there. I think she deactivated briefly yesterday or the day before so it may still be doing weird things.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is this?
Just someone she's retweeted approvingly casually reporting considering trying to kill a social worker. She's like the pied piper of tit ma's.

She regularly deactivates. Probably after some wellcum back hunni shouts from the other Karen Matthews.
---
If twitter was a thing when Karen Matthews did what she did you just know Reann would've been all over it going the police av said this lady staged it all its a dicgrace sign this pitition bullies the lot of them they all need locking up' together with 7 baffled ppl from the Welsh health board tagged in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Another unredacted email with a staff members full name plonked on her twitter today with her preamble calling them dirty rotten scumbags. It's from 4 years ago too. The grudge holding is gargantuan. Genuinely, what does she get out of this? What aspect of this helps her family if she's known as a combative, uncooperative, foul mouth who'll name staff on her socials? She's sold her chance of getting the support she thinks she's missing in exchange for likes from other silly mares who blame authorities for spotting their shite parenting. What a strange and self defeating way to live.

• Heart
Oh so she’s reactivated after the barney with her fella? Their relationship must be so bloody miserable. I bet at least 9 of their children are the products of an attempt to save their marriage.

I like to think that if one of my kids was removed from my care I would be channeling my energies into a legal battle, owning my tit, and trying to visit my kid. I would not be wasting my time with peddling wild conspiracy theories that devoid me of any accountability, and futile and humiliating Twitter mudslinging. She needs to get her tit together.

If this is her ‘best face forward’ then lord knows what her offline behaviour is like. It’s a wonder only 1 of the 10 children have been taken away.

• Sad
On the Monday after her weekend barny she was posting about J sobbing in his bed cos he doesn't want to go to school. Or maybe he just heard her Nessa gob ranting all weekend. Hardly seems the restrained and self controlled type. And if he started filming her she must've been badly on one. But yeh, blame it on the school, much more palatable for your divvy followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 8