Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can say what she likes, the only thing that Sunak, Yusuf and Gething have in common is that they’re not white. They’re not from the same party, they’re not all the same ethnicity or background or religion.

View attachment 2818991
She’s a thick bigot.
GOD FORBID EDUCATION TRIES TO INCLUDE ANYONE WHO ISN’T WHITE OR STRAIGHT! Whatever will we do?! Won’t someone think of the poor children?!

Weird stance for someone who is an “activist” advocating for a marginalised community. It’s almost like that’s not the point of her “activism” at all.

Reactions: 11
I try not to criticise stuff people can't help, but she's certainly made some choices, hasn't she? You're probably going to get boobs like a spaniel's ears after ten kids but a decent bra works wonders. One you can't help, one you can.
I know what you mean, you can choose your eyebrows but not your baps, but it looks so wrong to have them on display between photos of her son. Especially as she has Disability Services listed as her professional category on her bio.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thick, racist, homophobic, a tit mother, and tits like a pair of old windsocks. Pick a struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thick, racist, homophobic, a tit mother, and tits like a pair of old windsocks. Pick a struggle.
I showed my husband her photo, he said "That's the microphone stand"
I told him there's no mic then he asked why I'm looking at breasts.
Sigh, I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If her sister had spina bifida, she was already at high risk of having a child with SB. Once she had her first child with SB, that made her risk even higher. She went on and on having children until she eventually had a second one with spina bifida

Draw your own conclusions.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
One candidate Black and one gay, it's almost as though being marginalised can motivate you to try and make a difference for others. You'd think such a prolific activist would know that :rolleyes:

• Heart
No more donations on her GoFundMe thankfully. I had another re-read of it and I just can’t get over how she only mentions 2 of her 10 kids and the fundraiser is so vague.

This is a woman who has had another kid taken away from her and allegedly it was some massive unjust error of judgement by Social Services.

I don’t know about anyone else but if that happened to me I would be so desperate to have my child home that I would consider a one-off crowdfund for some decent legal representation to fight the system in court.

I wouldn’t be like “Oh wah wah, they took my kid away, they are evil child catchers, I haven’t even been arsed about going to visit her or going about getting some visitation rights though, but it doesn’t matter, I have a couple of spare disabled kids I can exploit for sympathy cash and attention instead”.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ. Remember last month when she was just a gobshite with terrible makeup?

I really hope this doesn’t sound too judgemental (I don’t have or probably want kids) but if I had children taken away from me I’d like to think that I would put all my focus into getting them back, not having more and more until the cows came home.

• Heart
Guess which band Reann wants to get her dangling baps out for…you would NEVER guess.

(his dream come true…what an absolute joke - is there nothing she won’t use that poor lad for in the way of attention and money?)
---
God, it’s so grimly desperate. Using her disabled family and traumatic experiences in the hope of a like from one of them. Enough to make you gag.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Guess which band Reann wants to get her dangling baps out for…you would NEVER guess.

(his dream come true…what an absolute joke - is there nothing she won’t use that poor lad for in the way of attention and money?)
---
God, it’s so grimly desperate. Using her disabled family and traumatic experiences in the hope of a like from one of them. Enough to make you gag.
Using a dead sister and a child with disabilities is gross. Seriously gross.

Also how did she afford to buy them all take that tickets? That sounds expensive.

Reactions: 16
Cheapest tickets at the mo £66 each. If she didn't take the whole family, who probably largely aren't interested, she probably could have afforded VIP tickets without resorting to trashy begging on the internet.

It's very sad about her sister obviously, but come on, use the sister OR the disabled child for the beg, not both

• Sad

---
Why's she not mentioning she met them ten years ago?
1711209761710.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing like slavish devotion to a bunch of tax avoiding Tory light wankers, and anti-vax, anti-trans tit to boot…that perform mediocre music designed to entrance teens back in the day - to the point of brainwashing your children with the same shite…two generations later …said children clearly developmentally challenged. And all for your own needs and attention seeking.

Mate - when you are retweeting that Fox wanker you HAVE to question your own integrity. Although we do know you are racist already.

There is barrel bottoms…then there is the floor the barrel is resting on. Then just underneath, is Reann.

PS - She has a video of one of the Take That (see those capital letters Reann?) boys performing in a ridiculous outfit and I swear to god I have never seen a man enjoying his work less in my life. It’s actually both hilarious and a little sad. Ricky Gervais could have created it back in the Office days. It’s literally Andy Millman in Dr Who levels of depressed but need the money and the buzz of fan adulation performance. Have a look and a giggle if you can be arsed.

• Heart
No doubt if she doesn’t get her way Take That will be the newest addition to her ever growing list of people who have bullied her and her family

• Haha

i am obsessed
Good grief! He looks like he borrowed his taller sister’s gym outfit!

I’ve seen Mark Owen up close, at the Trafford Centre one time. He was doing some kind of signing but with barely any barrier round just in the walkway so I was able to walk right behind him. He’s soooo small. Tiny man. I heard him talking to fans and to his credit he was very polite. This was years before the tax thing surfaced, or I’d have heckled him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeh am sure her little boy is a big fan of a band that sounded dated 30 years ago. That boy is such a handy appendage to all her ego demands.

• Sad
Reactions: 16