Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
An what was Reann doing? I'm gonna go with tucking her foot long subways into her waistband, a bit of take that bothering and roaming twitter looking for health professionals who dared to eat or have 30 seconds of light relief?
Imagine doing a wee dance with your workmates on your break to try and keep the nations spirits up (and also there was a lull before the storm were we didn’t have much to do cos people were scared to come in) and being away from our loved ones for weeks on end to protect people, I still have scarring on my face from the PPE as we were getting it from so many different places I was having allergic reactions. Imagine working through a period that gave so many of us PTSD, and you’ve got Droopy over there mouthing off about a few free pizzas while she sat on her fat arse doing the grand sum of fuck all. Imagine.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Foxvint

VIP Member
It's the off the scale entitlement isn't it. I know a bit about how it works cos of my sisters little one. The package of care you can access goes up in increments as the child misses generally accepted milestones. So for example she couldn't get free nappies prescribed on NHS at 3 and 4 cos non-disabled kids of that age very often aren't fully dry of a night either.

7 was a significant turning point in the care she was able to get because at that point you should have a child fully able to feed itself, verbal, not needing to be carried up stairs etc so her little one being incapable of that meant she could get respite care once a fortnight, a carer comes in once a week etc. You don't get to demand your perfect package of bespoke care. The (very generous btw) benefits you get for them allow you as the caregiver not to work. You have that 40 hours a week to be a carer that you would otherwise be doing wage labour in (my sis is a lone parent but able to run a lovely house, garden front and back, in a much better area than i live in, entirely off benefit income). So where you have the burden of the multiple clinics they are under, the appointments etc, that's offset by the fact that if you didn't have all that you'd be in work. That time wouldn't be your own anyway.

Those benefits you get for them are to cover the additional costs of dealing with their needs- there's no need for a begging bowl and a vague pulled out the air cheeky bastard demand for 20k. Some of the NHS stuff is crap and basic so your benefits allow you to upgrade and buy a better version. That's literally what it's for. You don't need to approach the public with a tear stained face- they're already paying you. So for example my sister is very active and has an older non disabled child she needs to get out and about with so because the NHS wheelchair is unwieldy and basic she's bought a much better one privately. Absolutely no need to post manipulative pleas 14 times a day pretending that unless everyone digs deep and gives generously your kid will be bottom shuffling in ragged trousers.

Anyway hope I haven't bored anyone to death, it just massively gets my goat how much she depends on ignorance of how it all works to portray they're in some Edwardian scenario where cold hearted appointees of the poorhouse laugh in her face and make her exhibit her son for shillings. Sickness benefit is generous in this country and non means tested (and a fuckload of ppl who shouldn't get it do so imo but that's another thread altogether) and it is enough to provide a dignified life for those who need it. It is she, his mother, who is stripping him of his dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I’ve followed this thread since the start and it still isn’t clear to me:
* what she’s fundraising for
* why she doesn’t use contraception
* what her gripe is with the local authority and nhs
* what she’s actually campaigning for.
Not sure, I'm just here for makeup lessons.

• Haha
Here we have a fine example of "the racist but", aka "everything before the 'but' is a lie":

1710585331686.png

And she's locked replies down to stop people calling her out.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Such awful stuff to use as content. Of course malignant Sarah pops up digging for info and hunni dropping with faux sympathy.

STeaLiNg tO oRdEr. Fucking idiots who daily justify SS intervention.
I'm sure A is a lovely girl but the "elite couples who can't have children" (🤨) aren't going "yeah, we'll take a kid with complex needs from a poor family in Wales, please steal one for us, thanks," are they?

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
The Reanns and Sarah Jays of the world depend on the lie that the people who object to what they do have no experience of their challenges- have never observed close up what the families of disabled kids go through, have never been dependent on benefits. It's completely false. We absolutely have and that's why we find them repugnant. Shoving a camera in your kids face while poking them with your beggers staff and hissing dance my pretty isn't something that can ever be justified where there's a benefit system. You do not own them, they are not tools at your disposal, they are separate entities, incapable of consent and deserving of privacy and dignity. Get them out of that fucking digital jester suit.

• Heart

VielleFemme

Oh ... there she is, thought so :rolleyes:

View attachment 2745912
Free education, health care, and benefits for 10 children, neither of whose parents work. In what way does she think that 'her own' are not being 'looked after'?

How much has her and her potato boyfriend's refusal to show any kind of restraint or intelligence or consideration for their existing children cost the state?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Another person that is far more likely to be helped and supported by an immigrant than ever queue jumped by one.

You know when the racist Britain Firsts start talking about hoarding folk onto an island out of the way as some sort of punishment? Well, there is an increasingly developing argument to pick this bunch up along with our Sarah VajayJay and dump them together on their own to fend for themselves for a few months. Entitled, wretched horrors.

• Heart

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
It looks like she is tweeting in support of Constance Marten because Constance also doesn’t like social services 🙃

(Constance Marten who left her dead baby in a shopping bag covered in rubbish in a shed)

• Wow
  • Sick

byefeliciax

VIP Member
IMG_0495.jpeg

If only she could read this from the perspective of someone who isn’t an uneducated, arrogant, abrasive, self-humiliating twatbag.

My thoughts and prayers are with any professional who has ever tried to have a reasonable and rational discussion with this woman.

• Wow
  • Heart

MistyWindows

VIP Member
She’s a poisonous ugly twat.
As a member of the LGBTQ community, who usually hates themselves, I can say hand on heart that I’m a hundred times better than her in every way possible.
I hope she reads this, hey Reann! I can do a beautiful cat wing eyeliner look and my tits are lovely and don’t resemble aubergines! So fuck you.

• Heart
  • Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Guess which band Reann wants to get her dangling baps out for…you would NEVER guess.

(his dream come true…what an absolute joke - is there nothing she won’t use that poor lad for in the way of attention and money?)
---
God, it’s so grimly desperate. Using her disabled family and traumatic experiences in the hope of a like from one of them. Enough to make you gag.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Foxvint

VIP Member
Sorry henny your jump scare selfies have nothing to do with fundraising or your ostensible dubious 'activism'. They have nothing to do with 'speaking out' so park the rhetoric of telling truth to power there Martin Luther King. What exactly are your titty pix doing for the families of disabled kids?

I'm not proud of every single thing I've ever said on tattle but my personal demarcation line on commenting on looks is when the person persistently plonks it on the menu themselves by pretending their beggy stream of selfies are empowering their supposed raison d'etre or doing the most for women's rights since Emily Davison chucked herself under a horse. Stop talking shit. Showing everyone a pair of norks heading south faster than the Avanti West Coast to Euston has nothing to do with service level shortfalls within the NHS or kids with additional needs.

• Heart

byefeliciax

VIP Member
She has 10 kids but yet she calls herself “J*****’s mum”. I see and know more about him than the 9 others. She posts a disproportionate amount about him - considering he’s not the only one who is disabled nor the only one she has had to advocate for.

I’m going to hell for this comment but I hope that by blurring it I will at least get a pillow with a cool side:

She couldn’t be making it more obvious that she is completely exploiting her (I have no idea how to say this in a PC manner) “most disabled-looking” child for engagement, attention, and grift scope. Get the tin out. *rattle rattle*

It is she who is the scum. I’m not surprised she’s had safeguarding reports made.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that being ‘called out’ as incompetent by someone who has never worked a day in their life is massively irritating but I suspect not for the reasons Reann thinks.

• Heart
Statistically, one of her MANY children is part of the LGBTQ+ community.

The very epitome of disgusting excuse for a human being writ large for all to see. I do so very much hope one of your mediocre Take That chaps sees that and blocks you from ever getting your cleavage within a hundred yards of them.

Also - have the courage of your foul mouthed words and convictions, Reann. Unlock if you have the balls.
Unbelievable cunt. I wonder how many LGBT healthcare workers have treated her kids. And criticising the NHS use of a rainbow? Despicable. I wonder what she thought of the lockdown rainbows that brought cheer to so many people. When my kids have had surgery, all I care about is the surgeon's competency. Nothing else matters to me so long as they help my child. We were lucky enough to benefit from the skill of doctors from abroad. Even the medical equipment was imported in some cases. Who cares about a person's race or sexuality when they are saving lives. She makes me sick with her entitled opinions. She has no idea how lucky she is. 100 years ago, she may have died in childbirth and not seen all of her children exceed toddlerhood. She needs to gain some perspective and gratitude. I've always thanked our health care practitioners. The majority of them do a wonderful job, often in shite conditions. How can you not be grateful and marvel at the fact that we are lucky in the UK to have the NHS.

• Heart
I recently read an emotional story on conjoined twins homed, supported and treated in Wales - with their dad - from Senegal. Their mum and siblings are still in Africa. They would die without the support they get.

How on gods green earth could anyone, much less a mother, be bitter about such a set up? How disgusting a human can you be to share such sniping? Yes - she is a horrible racist - but to be bitter about one of the most desperate situations you can imagine a pair of sisters to be in? Incomprehensible.
She is despicable and basically wanting to deny very poorly children much needed care. My youngest was born with a very rare condition that can only be treated in Glasgow or London (UK wise). We live in the north of Scotland so it was Glasgow for us. Whilst essentially living at the Nicu for months, we saw babies flown in from Sweden, France and England. We were impressed and pleased they could access the care from so far away. They always came via helicopter too. How wonderful to go to so much effort to save babies. Their parents were incredibly grateful. The wee ones got the best of care and I have kept in touch with some of them. They children have done really well and still attend clinics at Glasgow annually. Reann is so bitter and greedy, she doesn't want other children to benefit. You must be a twisted monster to be so bitter about poorly babies.

• Heart