Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quell suprise. And the real reason for her rants become apparent.

Now if only the others could get picked up by the authorities and shared out among other people prepared to keep them off the social media pantomime performance and entirely non-consensual penny grubbing from weirdos, the gullible and bewildered.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know… I’m very skepticism of people who find fault with almost every service provider and professional they come across. Do people make mistakes? Absolutely. Individuals, organisations and professionals alike. But all of them seem to be “bullies”…??? I’m struggling to buy into that idea.

Reactions: 14
This just in from the Ministry of the Bleedin Obvious: mums who refuse maternity care will be referred to social services. Er, yeh, good. Cos that's a sign of struggling mentally, emotionally and physically. SS wants to support mums to care for their kids in their own home as far as safely possible. That's a much better outcome for them too. But not as interesting as lurid outrageous theories of malicious baby snatchers lurking behind the cots of faultless lullaby singing mothers.

Gaslighting is the worst concept these crackpots ever learnt a smidgeon about (from a meme). It's a complicated mentally abusive tactic, not a difference in opinion between a parent and the authorities who have to ensure a certain level of care of is being carried out by them.

• Heart
I had a suspicion that she had had kids taken away from her! Partly because of her stream of council-funded kidnapping conspiracy content, partly because she doesn’t talk about very many of her 10 children… where are they all?

A has been taken away, is almost an adult, and has clearly not been around to give her consent and yet still Reann shares her photos and private medical notes with the internet without regard for her daughter’s dignity. That says everything.

I’d take her away as well. All of the parading her in the press for her narc mother’s attention and sharing her private information online aside, this is a girl with complex needs and her mother and father spent so much time shagging and giving her 9 other siblings that they can’t realistically have had the time nor space to meet them. Not with another kid coming along with, it seems, even more significant needs.

I’ve done some digging. She says she’s not “seeing” A, and that A is in a care home. I’ve known someone fighting addiction and mental illness who neglected her child badly have her kid taken away, and she still gets visitation rights and contact. She visits at the foster family’s home.

The fact Reann hasn’t even got that, and is using her time to dress up in drag to perform on an online stage instead of actually fighting to visit her child, says everything I need to know. Fight for your own kid first, fight for the justice for everyone else later, no?

It couldn’t be clearer that she prioritises her blue tick and feeling like an important “activist” over her actual kids. It’s not about giving them a voice, it’s about talking over everybody and fulfilling her own narcissistic need for notoriety.

I actually feel really sad for A. She deserved better.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I had a suspicion that she had had kids taken away from her! Partly because of her stream of council-funded kidnapping conspiracy content, partly because she doesn’t talk about very many of her 10 children… where are they all?

A has been taken away, is almost an adult, and has clearly not been around to give her consent and yet still Reann shares her photos and private medical notes with the internet without regard for her daughter’s dignity. That says everything.

I’d take her away as well. All of the parading her in the press for her narc mother’s attention and sharing her private information online aside, this is a girl with complex needs and her mother and father spent so much time shagging and giving her 9 other siblings that they can’t realistically have had the time nor space to meet them. Not with another kid coming along with, it seems, even more significant needs.

I’ve done some digging. She says she’s not “seeing” A, and that A is in a care home. I’ve known someone fighting addiction and mental illness who neglected her child badly have her kid taken away, and she still gets visitation rights and contact. She visits at the foster family’s home.

The fact Reann hasn’t even got that, and is using her time to dress up in drag to perform on an online stage instead of actually fighting to visit her child, says everything I need to know. Fight for your own kid first, fight for the justice for everyone else later, no?

It couldn’t be clearer that she prioritises her blue tick and feeling like an important “activist” over her actual kids. It’s not about giving them a voice, it’s about talking over everybody and fulfilling her own narcissistic need for notoriety.

I actually feel really sad for A. She deserved better.
Such awful stuff to use as content. Of course malignant Sarah pops up digging for info and hunni dropping with faux sympathy.

STeaLiNg tO oRdEr. bleeping idiots who daily justify SS intervention.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Such awful stuff to use as content. Of course malignant Sarah pops up digging for info and hunni dropping with faux sympathy.

STeaLiNg tO oRdEr. bleeping idiots who daily justify SS intervention.
I'm sure A is a lovely girl but the "elite couples who can't have children" (🤨) aren't going "yeah, we'll take a kid with complex needs from a poor family in Wales, please steal one for us, thanks," are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sure A is a lovely girl but the "elite couples who can't have children" (🤨) aren't going "yeah, we'll take a kid with complex needs from a poor family in Wales, please steal one for us, thanks," are they?
Yeah and no council is spending all that money on caring for a teenager with complex needs, who could be being cared for by her family, just for the hell of it.

They will have had good reason to take her away. There is no great conspiracy here.

Reactions: 15
Yeah and no council is spending all that money on caring for a teenager with complex needs, who could be being cared for by her family, just for the hell of it.

They will have had good reason to take her away. There is no great conspiracy here.
It's a long process of applying for funding for an elective place if needs are too complex/can't be met in the community and reams of evidence over years is required but yeh am sure social workers just nick them for shits n giggles.

I just can’t get over how the gobshite thinks she’s the one who’s been wronged. Maybe if she wasn’t so mouthy and confrontational she might be allowed to see her kid. She has the self awareness of a cheese and Branston pickle toastie.

• Haha
A month since her last GoFundMe donation. Still at £178.

Will she ever reach her £20,000 target?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good evening. Let's all enjoy Reann reposting a totally normal one shall we.
Screenshot_20240312_173533_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s deliberately quite vague about the full picture regarding the daughter. What I can gather is that she’s somewhere (foster care? adult supported living?) and “through her own choice” Reann doesn’t have anything to do with her? Not buying that, sorry. A few tweets about her house being a mess. I don’t know, call me naive but I don’t think children are removed unless there’s really good reason. It would be interesting to know the full story. I feel for her, obviously, and it’s clear she loves her kids and does her best to advocate for them. But something is obviously amiss there.

Reactions: 6
It's simply untrue the narrative she's spinning. Anyone in contact with kids professionally will quickly be in the tit if safeguarding guidelines aren't abided by. It's day one of teaching training. It's the reason the old coffee breath as they lean over you hand on shoulder is thankfully unknown to Gen Z. Things have changed so much from even when Reann would've been at school. Every school and institution has a written policy you can request to see. They are audited on it. Compare and contrast that with our youth. She's an ignorant snide tit chatting twit.

I reckon the teachers draw straws for who has to have yet another of her offspring in their class knowing she'll forever be outside hoof scuffing the ground ready to charge for her twitter audience of swivel eyed morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How much have her complaints been called vexatious here without any further insight other than what she posts herself but she's pissing herself with glee and googling compensation tables cos someone had the measure of her..feel so sorry for agencies who have to deal with the clown

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How much have her complaints been called vexatious here without any further insight other than what she posts herself but she's pissing herself with glee and googling compensation tables cos someone had the measure of her..feel so sorry for agencies who have to deal with the clown
Is punctuation on the ration or something? That was very difficult to parse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's simply untrue the narrative she's spinning. Anyone in contact with kids professionally will quickly be in the tit if safeguarding guidelines aren't abided by. It's day one of teaching training. It's the reason the old coffee breath as they lean over you hand on shoulder is thankfully unknown to Gen Z. Things have changed so much from even when Reann would've been at school. Every school and institution has a written policy you can request to see. They are audited on it. Compare and contrast that with our youth. She's an ignorant snide tit chatting twit.

I reckon the teachers draw straws for who has to have yet another of her offspring in their class knowing she'll forever be outside hoof scuffing the ground ready to charge for her twitter audience of swivel eyed morons.
Omg I read hoof in the jack monroe context here and 😬🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dunno, Reann, could it be because schools, the NHS and local authorities try to rely on evidence-based best practice rather than "just give me all the money, I'm a muvver"? Could it be because schools, the NHS and local authorities have to try to ensure fairness and equality of provision, rather than greasing the squeaky wheel that happens to screech the loudest?

1710338308238.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Here we have a fine example of "the racist but", aka "everything before the 'but' is a lie":

1710585331686.png

And she's locked replies down to stop people calling her out.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21